Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) 19:13 - Oct 28 with 4685 viewstextbackup

And he comes out fight talking as if we sit top of the league. We've beaten a team that hasn't scored a goal in 5. Insufferable arrogant fool

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 19:15 - Oct 28 with 4660 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you even want him to succeed here? If you could choose us making the play offs with him or finishing 15th without him which would it be?

I'm asking because it's like a constant stream of propaganda from you now and I really don't know the answer.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 19:49 - Oct 28 with 4599 viewsartsbossbeard

Some forest player post match reckons that they are onto something special this season, however, I was amazed, no shocked, to find they were below "relegation haunted" Ipswich.

Crazy times, man.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 19:55 - Oct 28 with 4578 viewsDarth_Koont

If I'm picking sides here, then you're winning the @rsehole contest hands down.

Pronouns: He/Him

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 20:01 - Oct 28 with 4564 viewsIpswichIrish

Don't think he's arrogant just think he's sick of negative eejits like you. You and many other slimeballs on here were devastated we won. Proper p1ssed on your planned extra bile parade tonight. Like a bunch of Blairites. Types of people who'd win the lottery and moan it wasn't a rollover. We're a point of the play offs and above clubs like Boro who have spent an absolute fortune. You'd make an onion cry.
Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 20:03 - Oct 28 with 4546 viewsartsbossbeard

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 20:01 - Oct 28 by IpswichIrish

Don't think he's arrogant just think he's sick of negative eejits like you. You and many other slimeballs on here were devastated we won. Proper p1ssed on your planned extra bile parade tonight. Like a bunch of Blairites. Types of people who'd win the lottery and moan it wasn't a rollover. We're a point of the play offs and above clubs like Boro who have spent an absolute fortune. You'd make an onion cry.

* opens popcorn, gets comfy*

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 20:03 - Oct 28 with 4545 viewsLeoMuff

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 20:01 - Oct 28 by IpswichIrish

This.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 20:11 - Oct 28 with 4516 viewspointofblue

I don't think many people are devastated that we won. But the performance was poor, not for the first time under Mick and not for the last. It's like groundhog day, we're not progressing, we're doing enough. To those on the outside and to some Ipswich fans it's a complete over-reaction and I get that... I have to wonder whether it is myself. But it's a build up of frustration and angst over the past decade.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 20:25 - Oct 28 with 4486 viewsLeoMuff

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 20:11 - Oct 28 by pointofblue

I don't think many people are devastated that we won. But the performance was poor, not for the first time under Mick and not for the last. It's like groundhog day, we're not progressing, we're doing enough. To those on the outside and to some Ipswich fans it's a complete over-reaction and I get that... I have to wonder whether it is myself. But it's a build up of frustration and angst over the past decade.

16 th last season, currently 10 th with game in hand, how is that not progress.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Login to get fewer ads

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 20:57 - Oct 28 with 4434 viewstextbackup

your entire post becomes laughable with the line "We're a point of the play offs" like you think we could even consider being up there at end of the season.

had we lost today and it resulted in MM getting the sack id have taken that. because there's a thing they call "the bigger picture"

however with the tit we have as an owner I doubt he'd have even cared if we'd lost... because it would have been Ian the crayon eater telling him they were jolly good and tried jolly hard

as it is im glad we won for the 1400 that went today, and chuffed waghorn scored again

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:02 - Oct 28 with 4422 viewstextbackup

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 19:15 - Oct 28 by J2BLUE

Do you even want him to succeed here? If you could choose us making the play offs with him or finishing 15th without him which would it be?

I'm asking because it's like a constant stream of propaganda from you now and I really don't know the answer.

if we made the playoffs with MM we wouldn't win them, or even get to Wembley.

I just don't want him representing this club anymore, that's all. I invest time, effort, money and passion into this club, do I not get to air my feelings or opinions?

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:06 - Oct 28 with 4400 viewsbluewein

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:02 - Oct 28 by textbackup

if we made the playoffs with MM we wouldn't win them, or even get to Wembley.

I just don't want him representing this club anymore, that's all. I invest time, effort, money and passion into this club, do I not get to air my feelings or opinions?

Yes you are.

Just remember others do the same and are entitled to their opinions though.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:13 - Oct 28 with 4370 views3_5_2

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 20:25 - Oct 28 by LeoMuff

Is it not best to make that comparison when the season finishes ?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:13 - Oct 28 with 4368 viewstextbackup

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:06 - Oct 28 by bluewein

Yes you are.

Just remember others do the same and are entitled to their opinions though.

not sure I've told them they aren't?

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:27 - Oct 28 with 4322 viewsbluewein

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:13 - Oct 28 by textbackup

C’mon mate. Youre pretty quick to jump on people’s backs if they say they’re happy with Mick and if you’re honest you can’t deny it.

I would like him gone at the end of the season but people seem to have the worst excuses to have a pop now.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 21:28]

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:34 - Oct 28 with 4298 viewsbluefunk

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:13 - Oct 28 by textbackup

Your incessant negativity goes well beyond the right to air your opinion. For months you have spouted negative bile in the direction of the manager, frequently without genuine reason, but always because of your over inflated sense of entitlement.

Go look up the word supporter in the dictionary, you certainly don’t fit the ones I have read
Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:35 - Oct 28 with 4289 viewstextbackup

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:27 - Oct 28 by bluewein

C’mon mate. Youre pretty quick to jump on people’s backs if they say they’re happy with Mick and if you’re honest you can’t deny it.

I would like him gone at the end of the season but people seem to have the worst excuses to have a pop now.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 21:28]

i started out (couple of years back now) making it a general conversation, trying to gauge why they back him, and ask this question time and time again (to see if I'm missing something). only today had a twitter chat with Truce saying i admired him for backing MM for so long. and i really do admire that.

but its got to a stage now where anything you read about the club, or any conversation its 90% MM out, and those backing him on here i just don't think either people are A) being totally serious on here if they back him (trolls), or B) can honestly care too much about the club if they support him.

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:45 - Oct 28 with 4278 viewsbluewein

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:35 - Oct 28 by textbackup

i started out (couple of years back now) making it a general conversation, trying to gauge why they back him, and ask this question time and time again (to see if I'm missing something). only today had a twitter chat with Truce saying i admired him for backing MM for so long. and i really do admire that.

but its got to a stage now where anything you read about the club, or any conversation its 90% MM out, and those backing him on here i just don't think either people are A) being totally serious on here if they back him (trolls), or B) can honestly care too much about the club if they support him.

ISnt that a little harsh in reality though? I care about this club deeply. If we closed down tomorrow I’d probably cry for a day then never care about football again.

I understand some can be too over supportive at times which does look strange but looking at the Ballance of things it really could be worse. If mick turned round and called us all c-units outright while in a relegation fight, then I’d understand the hatred and venom shown at him. It just seems so other the top at the moment, even to the point wher if you go to most games you’re classed as some form of sad act.

Genuine question. Can anyone remember it being this bad under Keane/Jewell fans opinion wise?

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:51 - Oct 28 with 4256 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Any positive posts about mick or the team often get replied with 'carry on clapping' from a section of TWTDers though

So feck knows what to do

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 22:03 - Oct 28 with 4221 viewsMelford

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:35 - Oct 28 by textbackup

I'm in the same of school as thought as Truce. I'm behind Mick because I think he's making the best of what he's got to work with. Unless the whole culture of the club changes and we start splashing the cash any manager who comes in is onto a hiding to nothing. I have zero confidence in ME/Milne getting else in under the current budget restrictions who could do any better. Mick may have run his course here, but at least we won't go down whilst he's here. If there was a thought what we would go progressive and get a Wagner like Huddersfield then I would be up for a change but we won't do that will we? It'll be some out of work duffer like Pardew or Sherwood.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 22:19 - Oct 28 with 4185 viewstextbackup

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 21:34 - Oct 28 by bluefunk

Your incessant negativity goes well beyond the right to air your opinion. For months you have spouted negative bile in the direction of the manager, frequently without genuine reason, but always because of your over inflated sense of entitlement.

Go look up the word supporter in the dictionary, you certainly don’t fit the ones I have read

wrong - this has been a couple of years I've felt this way, get it right.

sense of entitlement? what the fck do you know about how i feel... I've spent all but 2 seasons of my ITFC supporting life watching us play championship football, being pretty poor in the cups. hardly think I'm entitled to anything.

me as a supporter , let me see....
season ticket holder - yes, have to book annual leave to make the games, also put parents/inlaws out to have the kids so i can attend.
away games - get to 4/5 a season
during games - sing pretty much all game in support of the players and team
not at games - air my opinions of what i see happening at the club.

overall - stick that up your fcking arse and tell me i don't fit the supporter mould

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 22:31 - Oct 28 with 4161 viewsSuperfrans

This would make a small amount of sense if he had come out acclaiming victory. But he didn’t. He said (quite rightly) that we were lucky.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 22:31 - Oct 28 with 4159 viewsbluefunk

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 22:19 - Oct 28 by textbackup

wrong - this has been a couple of years I've felt this way, get it right.

sense of entitlement? what the fck do you know about how i feel... I've spent all but 2 seasons of my ITFC supporting life watching us play championship football, being pretty poor in the cups. hardly think I'm entitled to anything.

me as a supporter , let me see....
season ticket holder - yes, have to book annual leave to make the games, also put parents/inlaws out to have the kids so i can attend.
away games - get to 4/5 a season
during games - sing pretty much all game in support of the players and team
not at games - air my opinions of what i see happening at the club.

overall - stick that up your fcking arse and tell me i don't fit the supporter mould

Struck a nerve have I ?

We know how you feel because of your inability to resist the urge to stop telling us. And one thing you are right about is you aren’t entitled to anything,

What a shame, with all that commitment, you can’t see that those 2 years you have spent fomenting discontent has helped contribute to the situation the club is in, no it’s not your fault but why would you spend all that time and effort following your club when every impression you give in your posts is that it’s more important for you to be right than for the club to be successful
Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 22:32 - Oct 28 with 4151 viewstextbackup

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 22:31 - Oct 28 by Superfrans

This would make a small amount of sense if he had come out acclaiming victory. But he didn’t. He said (quite rightly) that we were lucky.

which is confusing to say the least, he said we were good against Norwich, and lucky today. hes a weird guy

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 22:34 - Oct 28 with 4146 viewsTrequartista

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 20:25 - Oct 28 by LeoMuff

We've played 4 of the teams in the top half and 9 of the teams in the bottom half, so not sure it's quite representative yet of where we really are.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 22:37 - Oct 28 with 4135 viewsSuperfrans

Lost 6/8, another defeat to our rivals (played awful) on 22:32 - Oct 28 by textbackup

which is confusing to say the least, he said we were good against Norwich, and lucky today. hes a weird guy

We were better against Norwich and we were lucky today.

Do you not think we were much worse today than against Norwich? It was a smash and grab today. I’m surprised he didn’t use the “at least Dick Turpin wore a mask” line.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024