Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where do we fit Moore in the team in Jan then? (n/t) 20:45 - Oct 28 with 2720 viewstextbackup

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

where do we fit Moore in the team in Jan then? (n/t) on 20:48 - Oct 28 with 2699 viewsCoco

Like a lamppost for Bart to aim for.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

where do we fit Moore in the team in Jan then? (n/t) on 20:49 - Oct 28 with 2695 viewsm14_blue

Left wing?
where do we fit Moore in the team in Jan then? (n/t) on 21:08 - Oct 28 with 2644 viewsSuperTommySmith

Do we have to tale him back on the 1st january. Or could we wait till the end of January to see if he keeps it up and perhaps make some other moves.
With WG, JG, DM it seems a bit much to add another striker with no where for him to fit in straight away.
where do we fit Moore in the team in Jan then? (n/t) on 21:12 - Oct 28 with 2626 viewstextbackup

where do we fit Moore in the team in Jan then? (n/t) on 21:08 - Oct 28 by SuperTommySmith

Do we have to tale him back on the 1st january. Or could we wait till the end of January to see if he keeps it up and perhaps make some other moves.
With WG, JG, DM it seems a bit much to add another striker with no where for him to fit in straight away.

I'm not sure how it works really, guess we could take him back, then loan him out if nobody else is sold (mcgoldrick for example)

anyway, if he's banging in goals and high on confidence surely that would put him ahead of, say garner, if he was having a dry patch.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

where do we fit Moore in the team in Jan then? (n/t) on 22:03 - Oct 28 with 2566 viewsbournemouthblue

Upfront presumably, he gives us something a bit different

His height alone will worry defenders

He could be a totally different player with Garner, Celina, Waghorn and McGoldrick around him?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

where do we fit Moore in the team in Jan then? (n/t) on 07:37 - Oct 29 with 2413 viewsArnieM

Problem is Moore is actually very skillful with the ball to his feet. Despite his height he lost led to play the game on the ground and is very dangerous in or around the box feeding off crosses from Rotherham wingers.

.... can anyone spot the glaring reasons why he won’t do well in McCarthy’s “team”??

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

where do we fit Moore in the team in Jan then? (n/t) on 07:42 - Oct 29 with 2397 viewsLimitlessBlue

left wing, right wing, centre mid. Not up front that is for sure.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

where do we fit Moore in the team in Jan then? (n/t) on 07:43 - Oct 29 with 2395 viewsTractorWood

Chuck him on to cause chaos with 15 minutes left.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

where do we fit Moore in the team in Jan then? (n/t) on 07:58 - Oct 29 with 2344 viewsgordon

where do we fit Moore in the team in Jan then? (n/t) on 20:49 - Oct 28 by m14_blue

Left wing?

Right-mid for me. Shades of Steve Whitton. Wags haring through the channel after Kieffer's nod-ons. Would be unstoppable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024