Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attn Joey joe joe 23:37 - Oct 29 with 1227 viewsIllinoisblue

Your Redskins are a mess. And where have you gone on Twitter?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Attn Joey joe joe on 23:44 - Oct 29 with 1220 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Was it your thread before the season started about who's gonna win the Super Bowl this year?

My bet at 20/1 the Chiefs are flying this season!

I really don't think the Patriots will win this year. They've had to really scrap for some of their wins whilst teams like Chiefs and Cowboys are so good offensively, they can just brush teams aside.

For me, Packers are wcrewed without Rodgers.

My Falcons are just doing enough but not looking like they were last season.

As a side note, have you seen Zach millers injury? Dislocated knee but it looked like he'd snapped his leg in half at the time.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Attn Joey joe joe on 00:50 - Oct 30 with 1190 viewsIllinoisblue

Attn Joey joe joe on 23:44 - Oct 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Was it your thread before the season started about who's gonna win the Super Bowl this year?

I really don't think the Patriots will win this year. They've had to really scrap for some of their wins whilst teams like Chiefs and Cowboys are so good offensively, they can just brush teams aside.

As a side note, have you seen Zach millers injury? Dislocated knee but it looked like he'd snapped his leg in half at the time.

20-1 on the chiefs looking great value! I would not bet against the patriots though, they are annoyingly good at getting it done when it matters.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Attn Joey joe joe on 09:54 - Oct 30 with 1089 viewsoncebluealwaysblue

Attn Joey joe joe on 23:44 - Oct 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Surely a team that is not firing on all 4 cylinders and is still winning games is one to be worried about? They've also got a lot of play off experince should they get that far.

They seem to have weathered the storm and have now won 4 straight. I agree, wouldn't write the Patriots off at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024