Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Cardiff City Press Conference - Live 11:35 - Oct 30 with 8637 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32525/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-cardiff-cit

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:42 - Oct 30 with 5594 viewsGavTWTD

Morning folks

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:42 - Oct 30 with 5594 viewsGavTWTD

How are we all? I've the flu but you won't hear me moaning about it...

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:46 - Oct 30 with 5593 viewsjimbo67

Morning Gav looking forward to the press conference
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:53 - Oct 30 with 5579 viewsbugblatter

Will be interested to see how it goes today – local press attitude seems to be swaying towards the Mick Out camp…
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:55 - Oct 30 with 5574 viewsjimbo67

Not before time
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:00 - Oct 30 with 5566 viewsGrahamHarbey

You know he'll make some sarcastic apology for his language early doors
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:01 - Oct 30 with 5559 viewsPhilTWTD

McCarthy is doing iFollow, won't be long before he's with us.
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:02 - Oct 30 with 5551 viewsjimbo67

Thanks Phil
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:02 - Oct 30 with 5548 viewsPJH

You usually call him Mick, Phil
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:03 - Oct 30 with 5544 viewsTannersSaturdaySesh

Has McCarthy got his swear jar ready?
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:03 - Oct 30 with 5543 viewsAndrewPC

Anyone know, or can hazard a guess, what is MM's basic salary ?

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:04 - Oct 30 with 5539 viewsITFC_Blood

Would say min 10k a week maybe 15?

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:04 - Oct 30 with 5538 viewsBigboyblue

"I'll not turn up at 12 just cos they want me to. Infact im more likely not to"
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:04 - Oct 30 with 5537 viewsBluebell

Afternoon guys, gals and Gav.
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:05 - Oct 30 with 5537 viewsITFC_Blood

Phil can you ask him why he feels the fans deserve no respect from him?

Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:05 - Oct 30 with 5533 viewsBluebell

Phil has to be careful what he says. He could be banned from future press conferences.
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:06 - Oct 30 with 5530 viewsAndrewPC

Interesting call ITFC Blood; I was thinking Evans being tight with the money might tranaslate into big bonuses but only around 300k per year

Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:06 - Oct 30 with 5522 viewsSwn98

phil can you ask him if the fans back off and let him do his job will he be less beligerent
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:06 - Oct 30 with 5523 viewsRIPbobby

Phil ask him if he thinks Robson calling our fans "Zombies" was harsh after a key match in the 80's? Are we still Zombies or keyboard warriors?
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:07 - Oct 30 with 5519 viewsPhilTWTD

On his way
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:07 - Oct 30 with 5519 viewsBluebell

Come on Mick. I've got loads I should be doing.
Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:07 - Oct 30 with 5519 viewsITFC_Blood

Playing Celina isn’t being played, all the fans ask is why? Guess he isn’t a proper lad.

Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:08 - Oct 30 with 5517 viewsrighty

Please ask him if he has a plan or knows his best eleven or tactics

In bluey we trust

Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:08 - Oct 30 with 5516 viewsAndrewPC

On the Road to Nowhere ?

Cardiff City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:08 - Oct 30 with 5516 viewsIamSpartacus

I struggle with the concept that fans know nothing about the game despite decades of playing and watching it (for many of us). MM might have a better idea on how to remedy issues (or not) but I’m very confident I can see when there are problems.

Blog: We ALL Need to Come Together, Right Now, Over Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024