Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're nearly a quarter into the season now 20:46 - Oct 30 with 1554 viewsMelford

We are tenth, 2 points off the play-offs. Look at Sunderland, just came down, with an open parachute. Reading, last year's play-off finalists. If we were doing a Reading then I could understand all this angst. A penalty kick away from the Prem to 20th this year, that's going backward. We finished 17th last year and even after the worst run of form any manager has ever had in management that we've had the last few weeks we are still in 10th. There's a long way to go yet. Tom Lawrence got his first goal for Town on November 5th last year, Mick made him wait until he was ready and look what he did last year. We are in a much better place league position and squad wise than we were last year.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

We're nearly a quarter into the season now on 22:09 - Oct 30 with 1459 viewsCurrie10

We're over 1/4, there isn't 52 games in the league ;)

People need to get major grip I agree with this post.

Yes McCarthy is coming out with absolute crap, however I think he's just about fed up with some of the drivel that come out of ' supporters ' mouths too. If you can't take it comes to mind....

Of course if the season falls to pieces then by all means, however for now............ we're not badly placed are we !?
BUT on 22:11 - Oct 30 with 1452 viewsDyland

Your football is sh1t... your football is sh1t...

OH SHUT UP FFS

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

We're nearly a quarter into the season now on 22:21 - Oct 30 with 1431 viewsVaughan8

Don't forget we have a game in hand as well..............
[Post edited 30 Oct 2017 22:22]
We're nearly a quarter into the season now on 22:45 - Oct 30 with 1385 viewsCurrie10

While that's the rosy look at it, I do understand peoples thoughts on HATING Mick, crap footy, wheels coming off, better teams in the league.

However, we haven't NOT achieved yet so get behind the team and give it a go?

IF it goes to pot and we're miles off, struggling, doing nowt I can fully understand meltdown. However, this is not a great time for it in my opinion.

Cardiff + PNE are tests. There's no logical reason we cannot compete with these 2 over the course of the season. Both are punching.
We're nearly a quarter into the season now on 06:34 - Oct 31 with 1282 viewsHarry_Palmer

We're nearly a quarter into the season now on 22:45 - Oct 30 by Currie10

While that's the rosy look at it, I do understand peoples thoughts on HATING Mick, crap footy, wheels coming off, better teams in the league.

However, we haven't NOT achieved yet so get behind the team and give it a go?

IF it goes to pot and we're miles off, struggling, doing nowt I can fully understand meltdown. However, this is not a great time for it in my opinion.

Cardiff + PNE are tests. There's no logical reason we cannot compete with these 2 over the course of the season. Both are punching.

I admire certain people's optimism but realistically we will probably lose again tonight and slip further toward our spiritual home of 15th which is I suspect roughly where we will end up.

This sort of finish would be all well and good if we had a young manager implementing a new playing philosophy to the club and fans could see good passing football but that's not the case.

We have Mick McCarthy in his 5th season still playing the same boring football and who by his own admission is only interested in results ( which he is not consistently getting ). I think that's why there is so much apathy, we have been here too many times and can pretty much see where it's heading.
We're nearly a quarter into the season now on 06:37 - Oct 31 with 1278 viewsBenters

Early days innit.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024