Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonkers bonkers second goal to concede... 22:23 - Oct 31 with 1501 viewsBluesquid

and Mick was worried about trusting Celina.

But Mick won't single out any individuals this time, just a bonkers, bonkers goal to concede!

[Post edited 31 Oct 2017 22:24]
Bonkers bonkers second goal to concede... on 22:31 - Oct 31 with 1419 viewsDyland

He was asked about Celina ffs, that's his "singling out."

GET. A. GRIP.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Bonkers bonkers second goal to concede... on 22:43 - Oct 31 with 1342 viewsBluesquid

Bonkers bonkers second goal to concede... on 22:31 - Oct 31 by Dyland

GET. A. GRIP.

In the post match interview after the Bolton game Mick "pulled up" Celina after giving the ball away which nearly led to a goal.

Fair enough as i said back then but what about errors by players that actually lead to the conceding of goals?
Bonkers bonkers second goal to concede... on 22:46 - Oct 31 with 1311 viewsDyland

Bonkers bonkers second goal to concede... on 22:43 - Oct 31 by Bluesquid

In the post match interview after the Bolton game Mick "pulled up" Celina after giving the ball away which nearly led to a goal.

Fair enough as i said back then but what about errors by players that actually lead to the conceding of goals?

Ah sorry, I thought you were talking about the mountain out of molehills Celinagate Burton presser.

Pretty sure he's pulled up others plenty. Bart e.g.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Bonkers bonkers second goal to concede... on 05:38 - Nov 1 with 1162 viewsbraveblue

Bonkers bonkers second goal to concede... on 22:31 - Oct 31 by Dyland

GET. A. GRIP.

Rubbish. He said he wasn't sure he could trust him not to give the ball aeay. Hilarious.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024