Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:22 - Nov 1 with 2812 views_

I hate to question a man's integrity... on 02:16 - Nov 1 with 2745 viewsCurrie10

He's already explained reason.

All well and good should we beat Preston in my opinion considering the injury mess we've had, how many players are probably 2-3 weeks away from full fitness.

If we don't beat PNE, or even worse lose, for once if it's a meltdown on here I'm not going to say that. He won't have a leg to stand on.

IF we're going to do anything, get people back to some semblance of onside, I think it's imperative we beat PNE Saturday.
I hate to question a man's integrity... on 06:49 - Nov 1 with 2629 viewsSwailsey

I have to admit, it did remind me a lot of that game towards the end of Jewell’s time here, when he brought Priskin and Healy in out of the blue.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I hate to question a man's integrity... on 07:36 - Nov 1 with 2528 viewsblueislander

To go from starting with 4 strikers on Saturday to just 1 last night is very odd. Even odder when you consider that the two centre backs selected are our hoofers in chief. Maybe he felt that the midfielders selected were in need of stretching their neck muscles as the ball soared over their heads.
I hate to question a man's integrity... on 07:41 - Nov 1 with 2506 viewsBrixtonBlue

It's not like you to come out with ridiculous theories like this. You been on the sauce?
[Post edited 1 Nov 2017 7:52]

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I hate to question a man's integrity... on 07:46 - Nov 1 with 2484 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bru picked himself with his performance on Saturday. Smith is an odd one as he has been out for so long he t would have been better to have eased him back in with a couple of sub appearances. Downes has played welll this season but for me Waghorn should have been in for Ward as he had been a real positive this season.

I don’t think there is anything sinister in Mick’s selection. I think he is just over thinking things and caring too much about the opposition rather than putting out our best eleven and letting them worry about us.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I hate to question a man's integrity... on 07:54 - Nov 1 with 2443 viewsNorthern_Blue81

I hate to question a man's integrity... on 07:46 - Nov 1 by GlasgowBlue

Bru picked himself with his performance on Saturday. Smith is an odd one as he has been out for so long he t would have been better to have eased him back in with a couple of sub appearances. Downes has played welll this season but for me Waghorn should have been in for Ward as he had been a real positive this season.

I don’t think there is anything sinister in Mick’s selection. I think he is just over thinking things and caring too much about the opposition rather than putting out our best eleven and letting them worry about us.

On the preview on radio Suffolk, Neil Warnock said Millwall came there got a draw and basically parked the bus. Mick tried to do the same and we got well beat.

We don't have the personnel to play for draws, our defenders are too slow and get beat too easily.
I hate to question a man's integrity... on 08:02 - Nov 1 with 2410 viewsSteve_M

I hate to question a man's integrity... on 07:46 - Nov 1 by GlasgowBlue

I think the midfield and attacking changes were fine. The constant changes to the defence is becoming irritating and part of the reason we keep conceding bad goals. The first two last night weren't really about formation though - they were just dreadful pieces of defending.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I hate to question a man's integrity... on 08:06 - Nov 1 with 2368 viewschicoazul

I dont think his integrity is under question, just his ability. I am sure he did what he did last night because he thought it was a genuinely good idea.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

I hate to question a man's integrity... on 08:10 - Nov 1 with 2349 viewsitfcjoe

THink the decision was fair enough, bar possibly Waghorn not playing - but need to back it up with a win on Saturday

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024