Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The five year plan 05:57 - Nov 1 with 1821 viewssotd78

Or whatever time frame was indicated said something about bringing through the younger players whilst remaining reasonably competitive. Seems to me that is exactly what we are doing. That we don't like the result is mostly down to investment in better and ready to play footballers. If that's the plan that Milne, Evans and MM are following then all the bleating on here is a waste of keystrokes.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

The five year plan on 06:05 - Nov 1 with 1796 viewsTractorWood

I don't think there was a time frame, I think it was a 5 point plan. I agree with your point on young players and results. However, I don't think any fan has bought into this plan as MM doesn't feel like the right manager to implement it as he seems just as likely to exile youngsters or drop them after one questionable performance.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

The five year plan on 07:11 - Nov 1 with 1731 viewstractorboy1978

There is no plan, it was cobbled together as an appeasement to the fans at a time when Evans came under increasing pressure. It's extremely wooly and provides no measurement criteria.
The five year plan on 07:17 - Nov 1 with 1713 viewsBenters

The five year plan on 07:11 - Nov 1 by tractorboy1978

There is no plan, it was cobbled together as an appeasement to the fans at a time when Evans came under increasing pressure. It's extremely wooly and provides no measurement criteria.

This x 100 uppies.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

The five year plan on 07:26 - Nov 1 with 1702 viewsfactual_blue

The five year plan on 07:17 - Nov 1 by Benters

This x 100 uppies.

There is no plan, it was cobbled together as an appeasement to the brexiteers at a time when the tories came under increasing pressure. It's extremely woolly and provides no measurement criteria.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The five year plan on 07:27 - Nov 1 with 1692 viewsfactual_blue

The five year plan on 07:26 - Nov 1 by factual_blue

There is no plan, it was cobbled together as an appeasement to the brexiteers at a time when the tories came under increasing pressure. It's extremely woolly and provides no measurement criteria.

This x1000 uppies

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The five year plan on 07:30 - Nov 1 with 1681 viewsBenters

Did you used to sit in the Britannia and rule it?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

The five year plan on 08:41 - Nov 1 with 1602 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

heh. There was a plan - remain wins and everyone forgets about UK Independence. It worked about as well as Micks hoof-it-forward-and-hope-for-a-knockdown plan
The five year plan on 08:50 - Nov 1 with 1583 viewsMattinLondon

The five year plan on 08:41 - Nov 1 by FrowsyArmLarry

heh. There was a plan - remain wins and everyone forgets about UK Independence. It worked about as well as Micks hoof-it-forward-and-hope-for-a-knockdown plan

The UK has been independent for centuries.

Micks football feels just as long.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024