Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One incident which rather summed up last night 10:06 - Nov 1 with 1865 viewsGuthrum

We were mounting an attack. The ball was cut back/cleared out towards the corner of the box. Knudsen came steaming in for one of his trademark ferocious shots ... and missed the ball altogether.

Could have achieved something, but failed in the execution.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

One incident which rather summed up last night on 10:14 - Nov 1 with 1797 viewsPJH

Although the chances of making a perfect connection with that ball whilst on the run probably about one in ten or more.
Maybe he should have tried to control it rather than having a swing at it though.
One incident which rather summed up last night on 10:40 - Nov 1 with 1686 viewsGuthrum

One incident which rather summed up last night on 10:14 - Nov 1 by PJH

Although the chances of making a perfect connection with that ball whilst on the run probably about one in ten or more.
Maybe he should have tried to control it rather than having a swing at it though.

Probably true, altho the impact of a high-speed shot coming into the box at that moment stood a good chance of getting through.

One incident which rather summed up last night on 11:10 - Nov 1 with 1612 viewshoppy

One incident which rather summed up last night on 10:40 - Nov 1 by Guthrum

Probably true, altho the impact of a high-speed shot coming into the box at that moment stood a good chance of getting through.

How does last night's zero points leave your own personal track record of late when in attendance?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

One incident which rather summed up last night on 11:12 - Nov 1 with 1600 viewsGuthrum

One incident which rather summed up last night on 11:10 - Nov 1 by hoppy

How does last night's zero points leave your own personal track record of late when in attendance?

Have witnessed three losses and a win this season so far (Bristol H, Sheff U A, Burton A, Cardiff A).

One incident which rather summed up last night on 11:14 - Nov 1 with 1584 viewshoppy

One incident which rather summed up last night on 11:12 - Nov 1 by Guthrum

Have witnessed three losses and a win this season so far (Bristol H, Sheff U A, Burton A, Cardiff A).

Hmmm... carry on like that, and perhaps a could be imminent?

One incident which rather summed up last night on 11:17 - Nov 1 with 1573 viewsGuthrum

One incident which rather summed up last night on 11:14 - Nov 1 by hoppy

Hmmm... carry on like that, and perhaps a could be imminent?

Still better than the period of about two years when I didn't see us win at all!

One incident which rather summed up last night on 11:22 - Nov 1 with 1546 viewshoppy

One incident which rather summed up last night on 11:17 - Nov 1 by Guthrum

Still better than the period of about two years when I didn't see us win at all!

Very true. When is your next one?

One incident which rather summed up last night on 11:26 - Nov 1 with 1528 viewsGuthrum

One incident which rather summed up last night on 11:22 - Nov 1 by hoppy

Very true. When is your next one?

Not sure. Can't do Villa away (as am away myself), Derby is on a Tuesday night.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024