Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bricks at PR 15:15 - Nov 1 with 1870 viewsSwailsey

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with getting a memorial/currently living brick at PR?

I know there was a collection for a much missed poster on here, but has anyone ever done it individually?

If so, do you know how much it is and if it is crazy pricey, are there other gifts/packages like that, which the club offers?

Thanks!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Bricks at PR on 15:18 - Nov 1 with 1862 viewsSpruceMoose

I think I read that it was actually cheaper to change the name of the person who you want on the brick by deed poll. That's only if they're still living though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bricks at PR on 15:20 - Nov 1 with 1852 viewsPJH

My Son and I(both living!) have got a brick in the section behind the Co-Op Stand.
I don't know if the bricks have been/get added to either there or elsewhere since the original issue.
Bricks at PR on 15:25 - Nov 1 with 1825 viewsfactual_blue

Bricks at PR on 15:18 - Nov 1 by SpruceMoose

I think I read that it was actually cheaper to change the name of the person who you want on the brick by deed poll. That's only if they're still living though.

How much does MooseMasonry and Pargetting Services charge for re-imagining the name on an existing brick?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bricks at PR on 15:26 - Nov 1 with 1823 viewsSitfcB

https://www.ipswichtownwall.co.uk

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bricks at PR on 15:29 - Nov 1 with 1815 viewsSpruceMoose

Bricks at PR on 15:25 - Nov 1 by factual_blue

How much does MooseMasonry and Pargetting Services charge for re-imagining the name on an existing brick?

For one swift payment of $17.99 we can legally rename you to Bobby Robson and you get a statue thrown in for free,

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Bricks at PR on 15:46 - Nov 1 with 1784 viewsSwailsey

Bricks at PR on 15:26 - Nov 1 by SitfcB

Thanks!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Bricks at PR on 15:52 - Nov 1 with 1770 viewsSwailsey

Bricks at PR on 15:26 - Nov 1 by SitfcB

That is one of the worst websites I have ever seen - broken links/sample text/no prices/explanations.

Cripes.

Bricks at PR on 15:52 - Nov 1 with 1764 viewsSpruceMoose

Bricks at PR on 15:52 - Nov 1 by Swailsey

That is one of the worst websites I have ever seen - broken links/sample text/no prices/explanations.

Cripes.

Is the company not called 'Logo Here' then?

Login to get fewer ads

Bricks at PR on 15:54 - Nov 1 with 1754 viewsSwailsey

Bricks at PR on 15:52 - Nov 1 by SpruceMoose

Bricks at PR on 15:54 - Nov 1 with 1745 viewsfactual_blue

Bricks at PR on 15:29 - Nov 1 by SpruceMoose

For one swift payment of $17.99 we can legally rename you to Bobby Robson and you get a statue thrown in for free,

Do you have an instalment plan?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bricks at PR on 15:55 - Nov 1 with 1743 viewsJohnny_Boy

Bricks at PR on 15:52 - Nov 1 by SpruceMoose

Bricks at PR on 15:56 - Nov 1 with 1740 viewsJohnny_Boy

Bricks at PR on 15:29 - Nov 1 by SpruceMoose

Surely you get a whole Stand thrown in for that?
Bricks at PR on 15:56 - Nov 1 with 1741 viewsDeano69

Cripes.

nice and local

Sunnycroft, Tanyard Lane, Danehill
West Sussex, RH17 7JH, United Kingdom

is it even legit??

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Bricks at PR on 15:59 - Nov 1 with 1731 viewsitfcjoe

My missus tried to do it for my 30th, was apparently more hassle than it was worth and takes months to do - she enquired in Feb or somewhere around then ahead of my May birthday and after chasing and chasing was told it would be done sometime after start of following season.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bricks at PR on 16:00 - Nov 1 with 1728 viewshoppy

Cripes.

Oh, and the bricks tend to have West Brom on them too.

Hold me back, I just so want to add one of those brick cards to my basket and hand over my money to them, as I'm sure I'll be very pleased to see my new brick in place come January, as that's definitely going to happen...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Bricks at PR on 16:00 - Nov 1 with 1724 viewsSwailsey

Bricks at PR on 15:59 - Nov 1 by itfcjoe

My missus tried to do it for my 30th, was apparently more hassle than it was worth and takes months to do - she enquired in Feb or somewhere around then ahead of my May birthday and after chasing and chasing was told it would be done sometime after start of following season.

Noted - thanks.

Bricks at PR on 16:10 - Nov 1 with 1708 viewshoppy

Bricks at PR on 15:20 - Nov 1 by PJH

My Son and I(both living!) have got a brick in the section behind the Co-Op Stand.
I don't know if the bricks have been/get added to either there or elsewhere since the original issue.

I've got one with my name on it behind the Co-Op Stand as well, from my 30th birthday...

Wouldn't be able to do that now with the advancement in CCTV.

Seriously though, my brother bought me one there in the Millenium walkway that they did, with my name and referencing my birthday on it. Not sure how much he paid.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024