Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odeon 18:13 - Nov 2 with 8875 viewsdickie

Walked past there on Monday and there seemed to be some works occurring - anyone know if it's being developed?
Odeon on 18:14 - Nov 2 with 6929 viewsSpruceMoose

Think its a welcome centre for Romanian unemployed refugees.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Odeon on 18:17 - Nov 2 with 6919 viewsfactual_blue

Odeon on 18:14 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

Think its a welcome centre for Romanian unemployed refugees.

Did you work that out because there was some bloke on a bike screaming 'balls' at them?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Odeon on 18:18 - Nov 2 with 6917 viewsSpruceMoose

Odeon on 18:17 - Nov 2 by factual_blue

Did you work that out because there was some bloke on a bike screaming 'balls' at them?

There was a queue out front of guys looking for an honest days work. You know, the kind of work our own British yoof are too lazy to do. That gave it away.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Odeon on 18:21 - Nov 2 with 6908 viewsfactual_blue

Odeon on 18:18 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

There was a queue out front of guys looking for an honest days work. You know, the kind of work our own British yoof are too lazy to do. That gave it away.

The British yoof have their own queue. It's in Silent Street.

Odeon on 18:22 - Nov 2 with 6904 viewsSpruceMoose

Odeon on 18:21 - Nov 2 by factual_blue

The British yoof have their own queue. It's in Silent Street.

The Army Careers Office?

Odeon on 18:23 - Nov 2 with 6897 viewsfactual_blue

Odeon on 18:22 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

The Army Careers Office?

Bit further down. St Felix House.

Odeon on 18:27 - Nov 2 with 6891 viewsSpruceMoose

Odeon on 18:23 - Nov 2 by factual_blue

Bit further down. St Felix House.

I doubt they'll be willing to work at the Job Centre.

Odeon on 18:37 - Nov 2 with 6866 viewsfactual_blue

Odeon on 18:27 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

I doubt they'll be willing to work at the Job Centre.

They wouldn't last 36 minutes, let alone 36 years.

Login to get fewer ads

Odeon on 18:41 - Nov 2 with 6858 viewsSpruceMoose

Odeon on 18:37 - Nov 2 by factual_blue

They wouldn't last 36 minutes, let alone 36 years.

So anyway, all joking aside, this new Refugee Support Centre is due to open in 2025, just in time to help cope with the massive influx of refugees once climate change really kicks in.

Odeon on 19:31 - Nov 2 with 6762 viewsimsureazzure

Odeon on 18:41 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

So anyway, all joking aside, this new Refugee Support Centre is due to open in 2025, just in time to help cope with the massive influx of refugees once climate change really kicks in.

You have at last cracked it, it is climate change and not global warming, global warming just encourages infantile naysayers.
Odeon on 19:34 - Nov 2 with 6752 viewsSpruceMoose

Odeon on 19:31 - Nov 2 by imsureazzure

You have at last cracked it, it is climate change and not global warming, global warming just encourages infantile naysayers.

I get it, you don't buy into scientific evidence. You really don't need to keep telling me that.

Odeon on 19:37 - Nov 2 with 6740 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I remember watching the original Jurassic Park there with my dad in the early nineties thinking it was an huge, amazing modern marvel in a big buzzling town centre. In reality it was a five screen eyesore of a building.

Your view of the world is different as a 7 year old I guess.
Odeon on 20:09 - Nov 2 with 6683 viewsSarge

Odeon on 19:37 - Nov 2 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I remember watching the original Jurassic Park there with my dad in the early nineties thinking it was an huge, amazing modern marvel in a big buzzling town centre. In reality it was a five screen eyesore of a building.

Great video of it here

http://www.eafa.org.uk/catalogue/1019
Odeon on 20:47 - Nov 2 with 6625 viewsJ2BLUE

Loved the Odeon. Back when life was simple and fun and my dreams weren't dead.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Odeon on 22:04 - Nov 2 with 6530 viewsSpruceMoose

Odeon on 20:47 - Nov 2 by J2BLUE

Loved the Odeon. Back when life was simple and fun and my dreams weren't dead.

Welcome to the club. In this club all we have to look forward to is the sweet release of death.

Odeon on 22:07 - Nov 2 with 6525 viewsBlueBadger

Odeon on 19:34 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

I get it, you don't buy into scientific evidence. You really don't need to keep telling me that.

Facts are for losers. Experts are yesterday's men.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Odeon on 22:13 - Nov 2 with 6507 viewsSpruceMoose

Odeon on 22:07 - Nov 2 by BlueBadger

Facts are for losers. Experts are yesterday's men.

I know right! You don't need to study a specific subject for years to learn about it. You certainly shouldn't listen to those people that do, smug gits. Facebook tells me the truth. That's why I didn't vaccinate my kids and why the earth is flat. They don't want you to know the truth! I sure do miss muh kids though. Apart from Limpy, on them good days when the polio lets up and he can move a little.

Odeon on 22:50 - Nov 2 with 6439 viewsfactual_blue

Odeon on 22:04 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

Welcome to the club. In this club all we have to look forward to is the sweet release of death.

Every time I've experienced that 'sweet release' it's been disappointing.

Odeon on 23:02 - Nov 2 with 6421 viewsSpruceMoose

Odeon on 22:50 - Nov 2 by factual_blue

Every time I've experienced that 'sweet release' it's been disappointing.

Hi Mrs Facter's! Mr Factors left himself logged on I see!

Odeon on 07:04 - Nov 3 with 6316 viewsJohnny_Boy

Lucky you.

We tried to visit the Odeon for Jurassic Park, but it was all sold out. Had to watch Last Action Hero instead.

Poor form.
Odeon on 11:45 - Nov 3 with 6229 viewsJ2BLUE

Odeon on 22:04 - Nov 2 by SpruceMoose

Can I refuse membership?

Truly impaired.

Odeon on 12:15 - Nov 3 with 6193 viewsSpruceMoose

Odeon on 11:45 - Nov 3 by J2BLUE

Can I refuse membership?

You can. But you'll still need to pay subs.

Odeon on 12:18 - Nov 3 with 6187 viewsJ2BLUE

Odeon on 12:15 - Nov 3 by SpruceMoose

You can. But you'll still need to pay subs.

I've sent Gerken a cheque for $15.99

Truly impaired.

Odeon on 12:24 - Nov 3 with 6172 viewsSpruceMoose

Odeon on 12:18 - Nov 3 by J2BLUE

I've sent Gerken a cheque for $15.99

Price increase announced earlier this week means you're $2.00 short.

Odeon on 12:28 - Nov 3 with 6169 viewsBecclesITFC

Beccles lad so not from Ipswich, however, am I right in thinking that's in a large building in a c**p area?
That part of town does look a bit run down so what would work there?

Not meant to cause offence. I actually think Ipswich generally is underrated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024