Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona 21:31 - Nov 2 with 4617 viewsvapour_trail

Remains to be seen whether he executed it with as much style as his fellow countryman.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41853841

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 21:40 - Nov 2 with 4600 viewsMullet

Was pretty good. He opens his hips up well and pivots off his standing foot. Bit too much lean of his head to counter balance but in boots, that'd a fairly good standard.

Definitely had some kickboxing lessons or something similar.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 21:49 - Nov 2 with 4553 viewsCurrie10

Did it to his own fans also! haha jesus wept.
Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 21:52 - Nov 2 with 4537 viewsStokieBlue

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 21:40 - Nov 2 by Mullet

Was pretty good. He opens his hips up well and pivots off his standing foot. Bit too much lean of his head to counter balance but in boots, that'd a fairly good standard.

Wasn't as committed as Cantona - he properly launched himself at him.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 21:57 - Nov 2 with 4518 viewsfactual_blue

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 21:49 - Nov 2 by Currie10

Who had even jeering him for half an hour.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 22:17 - Nov 2 with 4464 viewsSpruceMoose

That was disappointing. He wasn't even carrying a toddler.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 22:56 - Nov 2 with 4371 viewsCurrie10

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 21:57 - Nov 2 by factual_blue

Who had even jeering him for half an hour.

Not surprised they abused him, guys an idiot.

His actions for France at the world cup in South Africa did it for me.

Also, while Suarez was clearly an idiot to Evra, I don't think Evra got what he did without having a pop at Suarez and sledging either. Utterly detest Evra.
Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 23:12 - Nov 2 with 4352 viewsvapour_trail

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 21:40 - Nov 2 by Mullet

Hmm. Lacks the commitment and full launch towards the offending fan that Cantona produced.

4/10.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 23:14 - Nov 2 with 4347 viewsgainsboroughblue

Retired and starred in a crap film?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 00:15 - Nov 3 with 4290 viewsSwansea_Blue

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 23:14 - Nov 2 by gainsboroughblue

Retired and starred in a crap film?

Last time I heard he was chasing a flock of seagulls or something. Strange bloke.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 07:01 - Nov 3 with 4197 viewsJohnny_Boy

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 21:49 - Nov 2 by Currie10

Some of those French ultras are cretins, mind.
Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 07:17 - Nov 3 with 4180 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 23:12 - Nov 2 by vapour_trail

Hmm. Lacks the commitment and full launch towards the offending fan that Cantona produced.

4/10.

I think that's harsh. Technique has to be praised here - for such a short guy to get a clean contact so high, and with a fair amount of speed to the kick itself. I'd give him a 7/10 overall for the vision and execution.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 07:49 - Nov 3 with 4151 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 22:56 - Nov 2 by Currie10

Also, while Suarez was clearly an idiot to Evra, I don't think Evra got what he did without having a pop at Suarez and sledging either. Utterly detest Evra.

I like Evra. Comes across as a thoroughly decent chap from what I know of him.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 08:31 - Nov 3 with 4104 viewsCoco

Mmmm 🤔

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Patrice Evra has reportedly done a Cantona on 10:48 - Nov 3 with 4018 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What are your views on Raheem Sterling?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024