Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? 23:57 - Nov 2 with 6131 viewsunstableblue

This is just getting more mental by the day, and seems to not be getting them headlines it merits.

The sheer hate and bile in the ‘sponsored’ posts - how could have Facebook allowed them as targeted ‘ads’ and not know at the time they were from Russia?!? Did you see the Russian operatives actually organised a frickin anti-Muslim march in Texas - all remotely by stealth.

Absolutely nuts.

Not surprising Zuckerberg is going berserk and doubling his security staff to 20,000.

Very surreal.

Trove of 'Russian troll' posts exposed by Congress
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41844025

Facebook, Twitter and Google berated by senators on Russia
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41837435

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 00:09 - Nov 3 with 5526 viewsSpruceMoose

Explains the presence of some on here I guess!
[Post edited 3 Nov 2017 0:17]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 00:09 - Nov 3 with 5529 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nuts innit. Of course, there is a very easy solution - ignore stuff you see on social media. But sadly people seem to want to live their lives through this media of mindless, insane garbage.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 00:11 - Nov 3 with 5523 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 00:09 - Nov 3 by SpruceMoose

I'm convinced that GavTWTD fella is a McVitie's plant. And may not even be a fella.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 00:16 - Nov 3 with 5516 viewsSpruceMoose

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 00:11 - Nov 3 by Swansea_Blue

I'm convinced that GavTWTD fella is a McVitie's plant. And may not even be a fella.

I think he works for Mr Kipling. Those evil guys dream of bringing biscuits down.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 07:46 - Nov 3 with 5406 viewsunstableblue

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 00:09 - Nov 3 by SpruceMoose

Do you think Mick has set up a propaganda cell in his garage filled with 4 or 5 of his most enthusiastic TWTD devotees. Paid handsomely to continue to suggest the season is going well and that the football isn’t dire?

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 07:52 - Nov 3 with 5392 viewsunstableblue

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 00:09 - Nov 3 by Swansea_Blue

Nuts innit. Of course, there is a very easy solution - ignore stuff you see on social media. But sadly people seem to want to live their lives through this media of mindless, insane garbage.

You’re right social media is garbage. But sadly that is how a great many consume ‘news’ and develop opinion. I left FB years ago, as much because most people used it as a ‘look at me’ medium (so a bit like here then?!)

Of course good ole Trumpy fuels the move to social
media with his continual onslaught towards the traditional media.

Thanks God for the B.B.C

One other angle to the Russia story is how will the Islamic world react, I mean basically Russian government operatives tried to rig a US election mainly by denigrating Clinton by saying she was pro Islam, and that Muslims are a threat to US health and security. Again this story seems really significant.

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 07:53 - Nov 3 with 5391 viewswitchdoctor

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 07:46 - Nov 3 by unstableblue

Do you think Mick has set up a propaganda cell in his garage filled with 4 or 5 of his most enthusiastic TWTD devotees. Paid handsomely to continue to suggest the season is going well and that the football isn’t dire?

I think you’re on to something there....👍..it would explain a lot of things..😆
Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 09:19 - Nov 3 with 5319 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"Further instances of social media posts and ads thought to be part of Russian propaganda efforts........."

"Russian operatives, likely working from St Petersburg,........."

.........hardly conclusive is it ? Like it or not, Trump was voted for by Americans many of whom are quite capable of their own bigotry without being led astray by evil Russian operatives. It just illustrates the power of our media that thus narrative has any momentum whatsoever, they are even being blamed for Brexit now !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 09:27 - Nov 3 with 5310 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

1. Facebook is pants, dont waste your time with it.

2. Zuckerberg doesnt have any standards or morals, he will be exerting his influence on users just as much as the Russians.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 09:44 - Nov 3 with 5287 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 00:09 - Nov 3 by Swansea_Blue

Indeed.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 09:44 - Nov 3 with 5286 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 07:53 - Nov 3 by witchdoctor

I think you’re on to something there....👍..it would explain a lot of things..😆

Apart from it must be the Russians behind it all, not Mick !

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 10:09 - Nov 3 with 5260 viewsNo9

Isn't Guido Fawkes paid by the Russians & has been for some time?
Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 10:17 - Nov 3 with 5260 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I've just watched RT for the first time in ages and not surprisingly they are all over this story.......well worth a watch on the hour as it is quite amusing watching them rip the p1ss out of it !

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 10:18 - Nov 3 with 5254 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 10:09 - Nov 3 by No9

As was the original Guy ! Believe.

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 10:31 - Nov 3 with 5241 viewsGlasgowBlue

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 10:09 - Nov 3 by No9

No. Paul Staines, who runs the Guido Fawkes website, co founded MessageSpace which is a political digital advertising company. MessageSpace provided consultation services to the Russian government in 2012. They also provided consultation services to the Clinton Campaign and The Remain campaign in last year's EU referendum.

Staines partner in MessageSpace also set up the Labour blog, Labour Home.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 10:34 - Nov 3 with 5233 viewsNo9

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 10:31 - Nov 3 by GlasgowBlue

No. Paul Staines, who runs the Guido Fawkes website, co founded MessageSpace which is a political digital advertising company. MessageSpace provided consultation services to the Russian government in 2012. They also provided consultation services to the Clinton Campaign and The Remain campaign in last year's EU referendum.

Staines partner in MessageSpace also set up the Labour blog, Labour Home.

So, you agree, Guido Fawkes has at some time received payments from Russian organisations that he has represented here in the UK?

To be candid I didn't realise you knew so much about GF which begs the questiosn; are you a member of his staff?
That would explain a lot.
Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 10:38 - Nov 3 with 5227 viewsGlasgowBlue

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 10:34 - Nov 3 by No9

So, you agree, Guido Fawkes has at some time received payments from Russian organisations that he has represented here in the UK?

To be candid I didn't realise you knew so much about GF which begs the questiosn; are you a member of his staff?
That would explain a lot.

No. Guido Fakes isn't a person. It's a blog. Staffed by various people and edited by one person, Paul Staines. Tony Blair has provided consultation services for all manner of murderers and despots. That doesn't mean that the Labour Party has provided these services.

To be candid it took me ten seconds to google the information after you raised the subject.

Iron Lion Zion

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 10:41 - Nov 3 with 5222 viewsNo9

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 10:38 - Nov 3 by GlasgowBlue

No. Guido Fakes isn't a person. It's a blog. Staffed by various people and edited by one person, Paul Staines. Tony Blair has provided consultation services for all manner of murderers and despots. That doesn't mean that the Labour Party has provided these services.

To be candid it took me ten seconds to google the information after you raised the subject.

You have tho' on many occassions quoted GF
If you are an employee it would explain some of your posts better than you could
Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 13:54 - Nov 3 with 5165 viewsBluesquid

Well im convinced, i mean who wouldn't be?

"The Heart of Texas group was managed by Russian operatives based in St Petersburg, Facebook believes"

Thats darn good enough for me!

Case closed.

Be lie ve!
Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 14:10 - Nov 3 with 5146 viewsGlasgowBlue

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 10:41 - Nov 3 by No9

You have tho' on many occassions quoted GF
If you are an employee it would explain some of your posts better than you could

Are you ok fredders?

Iron Lion Zion

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 00:06 - Nov 4 with 5082 viewsunstableblue

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 13:54 - Nov 3 by Bluesquid

Well im convinced, i mean who wouldn't be?

"The Heart of Texas group was managed by Russian operatives based in St Petersburg, Facebook believes"

Thats darn good enough for me!

Case closed.

Be lie ve!

Errrrr what an earth are you talking about??!!

It's Oxford University, Google and the American Senate House Intelligence committee, who have all released detailed research results that point to a kremlin sponsored body called The Internet Research Agency who placed these grim ads, and posts.

Are you a bot yourself, cause you're fake news.

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 00:14 - Nov 4 with 5074 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 00:06 - Nov 4 by unstableblue

It's Oxford University, Google and the American Senate House Intelligence committee, who have all released detailed research results that point to a kremlin sponsored body called The Internet Research Agency who placed these grim ads, and posts.

Is there any mention of this in the links you posted? If not can you provide any.

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 02:20 - Nov 4 with 5041 viewsBluesquid

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 00:06 - Nov 4 by unstableblue

Im a bot and fake news? lol, ok...

It's not me making the accusations without presenting a shred of evidence is it?

So here's your opportunity to present that evidence pointing to the Kremlin.
Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 08:16 - Nov 4 with 4978 viewsNo9

Now the Electoral commission are reported as looking into Russian interference with the EU referendum
Reuters doesn't normally mess around with fake news
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-investigation/uk-investigates-brex

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/election-watchdog-launches-probe-into-r
Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 08:36 - Nov 4 with 4960 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Who else is following the stealth Russian Facebook propaganda campaign expose?!? on 08:16 - Nov 4 by No9

Now the Electoral commission are reported as looking into Russian interference with the EU referendum
Reuters doesn't normally mess around with fake news
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-investigation/uk-investigates-brex

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/election-watchdog-launches-probe-into-r

Having an investigation is fact.......just not sure they will find any !...... money well spent ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024