Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester 16:38 - Nov 3 with 4803 viewsIllinoisblue

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69794579.html

A bright and spacious semi-detached property which benefits from: an entrance vestibule, lounge, dining room, kitchen, five bedrooms, two bathrooms and a cellar. Externally there is front and rear gardens and on street parking. NO ONWARD CHAIN! Internal inspection highly recommended!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 16:39 - Nov 3 with 4781 viewshype313

Lick of paint and jobs a goodun...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 16:40 - Nov 3 with 4779 viewsSpruceMoose

Mullet's old place?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 16:41 - Nov 3 with 4775 viewsmos

The pictures attached to the listing don't exactly sell the house to its finest, do they?

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 16:43 - Nov 3 with 4766 viewsfactual_blue

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 16:40 - Nov 3 by SpruceMoose

Mullet's old place?

You've incorrectly included the word 'old'. And a statement of fact doesn't need a question mark.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 16:46 - Nov 3 with 4757 viewsclive_baker

Could've had a tidy up!

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 16:52 - Nov 3 with 4747 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Thats pretty rough!

I guess the price is based on it being 5 beds close to Chorlton.

I lived in Manchester until recently, does seem to be experiencing a real uplift in values.

I think its attracting quite a lot of people who are priced out of London.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 16:59 - Nov 3 with 4728 viewsRoyKeanesDog

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 16:52 - Nov 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

Thats pretty rough!

I lived in Manchester until recently, does seem to be experiencing a real uplift in values.

Indeed, I think Manchester has more of a case than Birmingham when it comes to 'second city'.

Poll: Best Football Song

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 17:03 - Nov 3 with 4721 viewsDeano69

How would that be described by an Estate Agent?

Put your own stamp on it?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Login to get fewer ads

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 17:06 - Nov 3 with 4713 viewsclive_baker

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 16:59 - Nov 3 by RoyKeanesDog

Indeed, I think Manchester has more of a case than Birmingham when it comes to 'second city'.

I live in London and I have a few close friends who have done just that. Especially in media / creative industries. Manchester and Bristol seem very attractive, more so than Brum from my experience.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 17:08 - Nov 3 with 4705 viewsjpring89

Whats Burnley like these days.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 17:14 - Nov 3 with 4697 viewsSE1blue

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 16:52 - Nov 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

Thats pretty rough!

BBC's relocation brought in a wealthier crowd and prices went up,

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 19:44 - Nov 3 with 4597 viewsThisIsMyUsername

That is f*cking grim. No idea how people can live like that...

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 20:20 - Nov 3 with 4556 viewsgreyhound

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 17:08 - Nov 3 by jpring89

Whats Burnley like these days.

So cheap it's unreal!
380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 20:48 - Nov 3 with 4521 viewsJohnTy

Thats pretty rough!

Nobody wants to live near Chorlton - it is in West Didsbury, far sexier.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 17:09]
380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 20:55 - Nov 3 with 4510 viewsblue_oyster

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 19:44 - Nov 3 by ThisIsMyUsername

That is f*cking grim. No idea how people can live like that...

There's a reason drugs are technically illegal in this country.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 22:09 - Nov 3 with 4435 viewsReuser_is_God

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 17:06 - Nov 3 by clive_baker

I live in London and I have a few close friends who have done just that. Especially in media / creative industries. Manchester and Bristol seem very attractive, more so than Brum from my experience.

I was in Bristol for a few nights last week, place seemed to be booming.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 22:41 - Nov 3 with 4378 viewsGodzilla

Manchester is Ok round there, that will do a family or some posher students rightly. It's dear enough if you move closer to the Uni and ex-Poly, and get the spoilt kids who have no real interest in their studies - just a good time, who can fall nto the hands of the local scumbags.. It's a great city though.
380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 23:14 - Nov 3 with 4340 viewsSwansea_Blue

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 22:09 - Nov 3 by Reuser_is_God

I was in Bristol for a few nights last week, place seemed to be booming.

Always seems to be doing well when I visit. But I am starting from a low baseline with Swansea...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 00:30 - Nov 4 with 4299 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

380k doesn't get you much of a house in Manchester on 20:48 - Nov 3 by JohnTy

Nobody wants to live near Chorlton - it is in West Didsbury, far sexier.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 17:09]

I’d much rather live in Chorlton than be associated with Didsbury!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024