Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ah Friday night. 19:57 - Nov 3 with 2316 viewsSpruceMoose

Time for a Bailey's.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ah Friday night. on 20:01 - Nov 3 with 2309 viewsBluebell

I always assumed you were male Moosey.

Now I know different.
Ah Friday night. on 20:03 - Nov 3 with 2307 viewsSpruceMoose

Ah Friday night. on 20:01 - Nov 3 by Bluebell

I always assumed you were male Moosey.

Now I know different.

I think you'll find Bailey's was invented by real men for real men. You stick to your Bishops Finger though love.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Ah Friday night. on 20:15 - Nov 3 with 2287 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Oh dear.
Ah Friday night. on 20:17 - Nov 3 with 2281 viewsRocky

Ah Friday night. on 20:15 - Nov 3 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Oh dear.

Maybe he drinks it by the pint?
Ah Friday night. on 20:20 - Nov 3 with 2277 viewsSpruceMoose

Ah Friday night. on 20:17 - Nov 3 by Rocky

Maybe he drinks it by the pint?

Not at 420pm...

Ah Friday night. on 20:39 - Nov 3 with 2255 viewsGlasgowBlue

May I direct you to Clive Baker's earlier thread.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ah Friday night. on 20:44 - Nov 3 with 2250 viewsSpruceMoose

Ah Friday night. on 20:39 - Nov 3 by GlasgowBlue

May I direct you to Clive Baker's earlier thread.

I don't know why Bailey's gets so much stick! It's a little known fact that it was originally designed as a companion drink to certain creamy cheeses.

Ah Friday night. on 23:32 - Nov 3 with 2178 viewsWestover

My friend who passed away just one week ago always finished the night with a Brandy and Bailey's cheers Phil RIP
Login to get fewer ads

Ah Friday night. on 23:37 - Nov 3 with 2170 viewsSpruceMoose

Ah Friday night. on 23:32 - Nov 3 by Westover

My friend who passed away just one week ago always finished the night with a Brandy and Bailey's cheers Phil RIP

It really is a great drink. I'm sorry to hear about your pal. Take care mate.

Ah Friday night. on 23:44 - Nov 3 with 2160 viewshorsehollerer

Ah Friday night. on 23:32 - Nov 3 by Westover

Sorry about your friend... he clearly knew what he was doing. B&B is a delicious end of the night drink.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Ah Friday night. on 07:58 - Nov 4 with 2088 viewsdickie

Ah Friday night. on 20:44 - Nov 3 by SpruceMoose

I don't know why Bailey's gets so much stick! It's a little known fact that it was originally designed as a companion drink to certain creamy cheeses.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/culture/books/in-1973-i-invent
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024