Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not that I would enjoy the answer to this question being yes 17:54 - Nov 4 with 988 viewsGarv

at all...

But did we improve when Skuse went off today? And would you say it was as a result?

Bru will always be positive on the ball and while he is transfer listed it would be a bit foolish not to use him, so credit Mick.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 17:54]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Not that I would enjoy the answer to this question being yes on 18:25 - Nov 4 with 923 viewsbluejacko

probably not much to do with Skuse! but to start at home with two defensive midfielders says it all. one goes off play gets better!
Not that I would enjoy the answer to this question being yes on 18:40 - Nov 4 with 883 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Not that I would enjoy the answer to this question being yes on 18:25 - Nov 4 by bluejacko

probably not much to do with Skuse! but to start at home with two defensive midfielders says it all. one goes off play gets better!

That needs some context. We played to more defensive ones because ahead of that was a very offensive 4. It was a fairly attaching line up....also we score 3 goals playing that way (the system didnt change) so im nit sure of the point you are making?

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Not that I would enjoy the answer to this question being yes on 18:42 - Nov 4 with 876 viewsSteve_M

First goal probably had more to do with it imo.

Skuse was fine, problem was stretched midfield with four forwards. Bru and that bit of composure he brought gave us a bit more on the ball.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024