Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloomin' fireworks. 19:13 - Nov 4 with 5421 viewsjeera

Grumble, moan...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Bloomin' fireworks. on 19:20 - Nov 4 with 5412 viewsJ2BLUE

Miserable git.

I can never understand people buying fireworks when you can go to an organised display for low cost and see a much better display.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bloomin' fireworks. on 19:21 - Nov 4 with 5409 viewsBadgerBajner

Fireworks or bombs? It wouldn't be so bad if it was just 1 night.
Bloomin' fireworks. on 19:21 - Nov 4 with 5405 viewsSarge

Bloomin' fireworks. on 19:20 - Nov 4 by J2BLUE

Miserable git.

I can never understand people buying fireworks when you can go to an organised display for low cost and see a much better display.

Indeed. Plus it's irritating hear a few half hearted bangs going on all evening *waits for hoppy*. Just get them in one place and be done with it *waits for hoppy again*.
Bloomin' fireworks. on 19:34 - Nov 4 with 5386 viewsbrogansnose

My dog, poor fellla, has gone crazy tonight. Problem is that its dragged out over a week.

Yes, I am a miserable git.
Bloomin' fireworks. on 19:43 - Nov 4 with 5363 viewsIpswichIrish

Bloomin' fireworks. on 19:34 - Nov 4 by brogansnose

My dog, poor fellla, has gone crazy tonight. Problem is that its dragged out over a week.

Yes, I am a miserable git.

My staffy Didzy is fearless of everything apart from them vile b4stard things, only consolation is knob heads letting them off money is literally going up in smoke
Bloomin' fireworks. on 19:58 - Nov 4 with 5333 viewsstrikalite

I'm sure they're getting louder...

Or I'm just getting older...
Bloomin' fireworks. on 20:01 - Nov 4 with 5328 viewsjeera

Bloomin' fireworks. on 19:58 - Nov 4 by strikalite

I've no issue with the things on the day, (or in this case the nearest Saturday), but as others say they've been going off all week, and sure, if you have pets how are you supposed to plan if you have no warning?

But there's been a load going off at a house just metres from me tonight and giving me a right headache.

They have a small garden so I hope they burn their own fence down.

Bloomin' fireworks. on 20:17 - Nov 4 with 5300 viewsstrikalite

Bloomin' fireworks. on 20:01 - Nov 4 by jeera

I've no issue with the things on the day, (or in this case the nearest Saturday), but as others say they've been going off all week, and sure, if you have pets how are you supposed to plan if you have no warning?

But there's been a load going off at a house just metres from me tonight and giving me a right headache.

They have a small garden so I hope they burn their own fence down.

Why can't they just produce the quiet ones that just go puff, the flare ones? Bangers only for displays...

Agree it's every day now, some dickhe@d let a couple off last night about 12, it's just getting out of hand now....it's not just this time of year either, any celebration it seems, they were going off during the day a couple of months ago, wtf is that about?
Login to get fewer ads

Bloomin' fireworks. on 20:21 - Nov 4 with 5289 viewsjeera

Bloomin' fireworks. on 20:17 - Nov 4 by strikalite

Why can't they just produce the quiet ones that just go puff, the flare ones? Bangers only for displays...

Agree it's every day now, some dickhe@d let a couple off last night about 12, it's just getting out of hand now....it's not just this time of year either, any celebration it seems, they were going off during the day a couple of months ago, wtf is that about?

I've only really done one home display and it was long and it was noisy...

But!

I made sure of letting all my immediate neighbours know in advance, and any who looked in the slightest bit dubious, I invited.

Bloomin' fireworks. on 20:33 - Nov 4 with 5272 viewsstrikalite

Bloomin' fireworks. on 20:21 - Nov 4 by jeera

I've only really done one home display and it was long and it was noisy...

But!

I made sure of letting all my immediate neighbours know in advance, and any who looked in the slightest bit dubious, I invited.

Most people don't show respect mate...

If you think about it, your own noise is never an issue, somebody elses seems a whole lot worse, barking dogs is an example, somebody else's barking dog is a hundred times worse than your own...
Bloomin' fireworks. on 21:51 - Nov 4 with 5217 viewsjeera

Bloomin' fireworks. on 20:33 - Nov 4 by strikalite

Most people don't show respect mate...

If you think about it, your own noise is never an issue, somebody elses seems a whole lot worse, barking dogs is an example, somebody else's barking dog is a hundred times worse than your own...

Actually, their dogs are a flipping nightmare too. Each and every time anyone dares walk along the path close to their gate the dogs go mad.

They're pretty stupid people if I'm honest.

Thankfully, it's gone all quiet now.

Maybe they're all dead.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 21:53]

Bloomin' fireworks. on 22:22 - Nov 4 with 5187 viewssolemio

Turn your hearing aid down.
Bloomin' fireworks. on 22:26 - Nov 4 with 5184 viewssolemio

I've heard by far the fewest fireworks over the last week that I can ever remember. Long may it continue.

Went to a superb firework display this evening at the lake in St Albans. There can't be (m)any better in Britain.
Bloomin' fireworks. on 23:38 - Nov 4 with 5138 viewsClapham_Junction

Bloomin' fireworks. on 19:21 - Nov 4 by BadgerBajner

Fireworks or bombs? It wouldn't be so bad if it was just 1 night.

The scrotes in Whitechapel start with the fireworks in mid-October and usually keep going until mid-November. Mostly they hang around in estate courtyards setting them off until 1-2 in the morning, but sometimes go out onto streets and fire them at each other. I'm amazed no-one's been seriously injured (or maybe it just doesn't get reported).
Bloomin' fireworks. on 23:56 - Nov 4 with 5112 viewsstrikalite

Bloomin' fireworks. on 22:22 - Nov 4 by solemio

Turn your hearing aid down.

Thankfully I'm 37 years away from that..
Bloomin' fireworks. on 08:34 - Nov 5 with 5043 viewssolemio

Bloomin' fireworks. on 23:56 - Nov 4 by strikalite

Thankfully I'm 37 years away from that..

I wish I was! Or perhaps I don't.
Bloomin' fireworks. on 08:45 - Nov 5 with 5028 viewsBluebell

I didn't need to go to an organised display or pay any money on fireworks. We saw loads during our 2 and a half hour drive home from Ipswich. Some really beautiful rockets type thingies that went on for ages. God only knows how much they cost!

Fortunately my pussy is deaf so didn't hear any bangs.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 8:45]
Bloomin' fireworks. on 09:59 - Nov 5 with 4982 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

No......they get quieter but your ears ring for a lifetime afterwards !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Bloomin' fireworks. on 10:01 - Nov 5 with 4979 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Bloomin' fireworks. on 08:45 - Nov 5 by Bluebell

I didn't need to go to an organised display or pay any money on fireworks. We saw loads during our 2 and a half hour drive home from Ipswich. Some really beautiful rockets type thingies that went on for ages. God only knows how much they cost!

Where is Hoppy this morning ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Bloomin' fireworks. on 12:22 - Nov 5 with 4915 viewsRyorry

Bloomin' fireworks. on 08:45 - Nov 5 by Bluebell

We didn't even have to go out & get cold! just stood in conservatory enjoying neighbour's display 400 yards away - they always have a party & spend a lot of money on a good one. Mutt was in middle of house with doors shut and didn't react too badly - he hates & is v. frightened by shotgun fire (despite being a hunt/point/retrieve breed!) which goes off regularly round here, so he's kinda used to it.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024