Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
21:42 - Nov 4 with 2321 views_

Rommers mate, do you prefer a shower or a bath? on 21:54 - Nov 4 with 2270 viewsvapour_trail

That is weird. Really weird.

Can I suggest that whoever gets callis in the twtd secret santa, looks no further than this little gem.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Rommers mate, do you prefer a shower or a bath? on 21:56 - Nov 4 with 2257 viewsfactual_blue

I daresay he only ablutes if there isn't a vowel in the month.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rommers mate, do you prefer a shower or a bath? on 22:01 - Nov 4 with 2245 viewsjeera

Rommers mate, do you prefer a shower or a bath? on 21:56 - Nov 4 by factual_blue

I daresay he only ablutes if there isn't a vowel in the month.

When he whats when?

Feck me, what century exactly are you from DeFacto?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Rommers mate, do you prefer a shower or a bath? on 22:03 - Nov 4 with 2234 viewsjeera

Rommers mate, do you prefer a shower or a bath? on 21:54 - Nov 4 by vapour_trail

That is weird. Really weird.

Can I suggest that whoever gets callis in the twtd secret santa, looks no further than this little gem.

Yes, that's pretty fecked up.

KFC scented bath?

No doubt the other chains will be following suit.

The Bic Mac shower gel to come.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Rommers mate, do you prefer a shower or a bath? on 22:05 - Nov 4 with 2227 viewsJ2BLUE

Rommers mate, do you prefer a shower or a bath? on 22:03 - Nov 4 by jeera

Yes, that's pretty fecked up.

KFC scented bath?

No doubt the other chains will be following suit.

The Bic Mac shower gel to come.

I reckon smelling like a Bargain Bucket would attract no end of chav skanks. Rommers would love it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rommers mate, do you prefer a shower or a bath? on 22:16 - Nov 4 with 2193 viewssolemio

Rommers mate, do you prefer a shower or a bath? on 22:01 - Nov 4 by jeera

When he whats when?

Feck me, what century exactly are you from DeFacto?

Facters used ordinary everyday English. What's the problem?

Oh, I see. Don't worry about it.
Rommers mate, do you prefer a shower or a bath? on 22:18 - Nov 4 with 2184 viewsTIB

Me and the wife decided to treat ourselves to some filth last night and got KFC...it ended up in the bin. Totally rank. So rank I actually used my Twitter account to complain about the chicken cooked in dirty oil and rock solid frozen coleslaw...they are sending me KFC vouchers

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Rommers mate, do you prefer a shower or a bath? on 22:53 - Nov 4 with 2119 viewsvapour_trail

Rommers mate, do you prefer a shower or a bath? on 22:18 - Nov 4 by TIB

Me and the wife decided to treat ourselves to some filth last night and got KFC...it ended up in the bin. Totally rank. So rank I actually used my Twitter account to complain about the chicken cooked in dirty oil and rock solid frozen coleslaw...they are sending me KFC vouchers

Ha ha. Ever decreasing circles headed your way.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Rommers mate, do you prefer a shower or a bath? on 22:58 - Nov 4 with 2088 viewsericclacton

Rommers mate, do you prefer a shower or a bath? on 22:18 - Nov 4 by TIB

Why would you want to go and watch Kilmarnock play?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024