Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? 08:23 - Nov 5 with 3109 viewsbluesym

Was their number 4 I think.
Best player by a mile.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? on 08:28 - Nov 5 with 3087 viewstextbackup

He is the sort of player I'd love to see play for us, everything went through him, he was constantly picking the lock. Also their black guy with the long hair out wide, he was decent

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? on 08:29 - Nov 5 with 3080 viewsbluesym

Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? on 08:28 - Nov 5 by textbackup

He is the sort of player I'd love to see play for us, everything went through him, he was constantly picking the lock. Also their black guy with the long hair out wide, he was decent

Johnson i think.Cracking effort that hit the bar 2nd half!

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? on 09:50 - Nov 5 with 2923 viewsKieran_Knows

Ben Pearson. They signed him from Manchester United a couple of years back, IIRC.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Totes on 09:54 - Nov 5 with 2903 viewsDyland

Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? on 08:28 - Nov 5 by textbackup

Pearson and Johnson. Good players.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? on 09:55 - Nov 5 with 2902 viewsSWGF

Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? on 08:29 - Nov 5 by bluesym

Edit: apologies bluesym. Have now read the rest of the subsequent reply!
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 9:58]

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? on 09:57 - Nov 5 with 2895 viewsSWGF

Thought exactly the same. Their best player in any case. Reminded me of Woods from Brentford. Tenacious, wanted the ball, kept it simple but passed it forward.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? on 10:13 - Nov 5 with 2836 viewsbournemouthblue

Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? on 09:50 - Nov 5 by Kieran_Knows

Ben Pearson. They signed him from Manchester United a couple of years back, IIRC.

They do benefit from players like that locally

I suppose our equivalent is picking up London based rough diamonds?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? on 10:19 - Nov 5 with 2819 viewsKieran_Knows

Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? on 10:13 - Nov 5 by bournemouthblue

They do benefit from players like that locally

I suppose our equivalent is picking up London based rough diamonds?

They managed to sign Josh Harrop in the summer form Man a United also. Think that was a bit of a surprise as he scored on his debut for United last season and was offered a new deal there too.

You’re right though, I think they’ve signed several from United over the last 3/4 years.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? on 10:48 - Nov 5 with 2762 viewsSteve_M

Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? on 08:29 - Nov 5 by bluesym

He's very inconsistent though, didn't get into the game in thew second half and was awful here last season having been excellent the one before.

Agree on Pearson, he was very good.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Who was the curly haired lad for Preston in the middle of the park? on 13:40 - Nov 5 with 2558 viewsNSL

Clarence Seedorf

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024