Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone read Danny Baker’s third book yet? 10:31 - Nov 5 with 1727 viewsIllinoisblue

Assume it’s least as good as his first two?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone read Danny Baker’s third book yet? on 11:09 - Nov 5 with 1692 viewsblueislander

Just added it to my Christmas list.
Anyone read Danny Baker’s third book yet? on 11:21 - Nov 5 with 1677 viewsRonFearonsHair

I bought the Kindle version with audio for a couple of long flights last week. Tremendous stuff, well worth it. I heard the story about his family carrying the coffin on his tour earlier this year but I'm delighted that I can hear it again whenever I want now.

I notice his tour visits Ipswich again next year, though I guess this is not much use to you?..
Anyone read Danny Baker’s third book yet? on 11:41 - Nov 5 with 1655 viewsstantheman

He is doing a show at the Regent 10th May 2018. Will definitely be going to buy tickets.
Anyone read Danny Baker’s third book yet? on 11:45 - Nov 5 with 1650 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone read Danny Baker’s third book yet? on 11:21 - Nov 5 by RonFearonsHair

I bought the Kindle version with audio for a couple of long flights last week. Tremendous stuff, well worth it. I heard the story about his family carrying the coffin on his tour earlier this year but I'm delighted that I can hear it again whenever I want now.

I notice his tour visits Ipswich again next year, though I guess this is not much use to you?..

Book is out here on Nov 28th. Looking forward to it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone read Danny Baker’s third book yet? on 13:04 - Nov 5 with 1587 viewschristiand

I still enjoy listening to Danny Baker, always got a story and he is just full of vigour when he talks. He’d be one of those guys you’d like to invite to a dinner party, never a dull moment.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Anyone read Danny Baker’s third book yet? on 20:06 - Nov 5 with 1474 viewsSuperfrans

It’s really good, a very enjoyable and easy read. It covers his battle with cancer, but does so with a lot of humour. Highly recommended.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024