Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF! When the road from Gt Yarmouth to Lowestoft stop being the A12? 08:40 - Nov 6 with 1381 viewsITFC_Forever

And become the A47?

Lowestoft Blues not doing a very good job of keeping the enemy over the border on that one.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

WTF! When the road from Gt Yarmouth to Lowestoft stop being the A12? on 08:47 - Nov 6 with 1355 viewsSitfcB

I noticed that when I went up there a couple of weekends ago, the barsterds.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

WTF! When the road from Gt Yarmouth to Lowestoft stop being the A12? on 08:49 - Nov 6 with 1351 viewswaveneyblue

I feel grubby everytime I use it. Some funding b0llocks is the reason...
WTF! When the road from Gt Yarmouth to Lowestoft stop being the A12? on 08:54 - Nov 6 with 1338 viewsuefacup81

WTF! When the road from Gt Yarmouth to Lowestoft stop being the A12? on 08:49 - Nov 6 by waveneyblue

I feel grubby everytime I use it. Some funding b0llocks is the reason...

That's what I've read as well. Something to do with trying to get hold of some of the money earmarked for the A47-dualling?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

WTF! When the road from Gt Yarmouth to Lowestoft stop being the A12? on 09:25 - Nov 6 with 1292 viewsBLUEBEAT

It’s OK, it just means the final destination of the A12 is Lowestoft in glorious Suffolk, rather than that Norfolk rat-hole Yarmo.

Poll: W or W

WTF! When the road from Gt Yarmouth to Lowestoft stop being the A12? on 10:00 - Nov 6 with 1232 viewsTLA

WTF! When the road from Gt Yarmouth to Lowestoft stop being the A12? on 09:25 - Nov 6 by BLUEBEAT

It’s OK, it just means the final destination of the A12 is Lowestoft in glorious Suffolk, rather than that Norfolk rat-hole Yarmo.

What a lovely description of my hometown!
WTF! When the road from Gt Yarmouth to Lowestoft stop being the A12? on 10:13 - Nov 6 with 1214 viewsPinewoodblue

WTF! When the road from Gt Yarmouth to Lowestoft stop being the A12? on 08:54 - Nov 6 by uefacup81

That's what I've read as well. Something to do with trying to get hold of some of the money earmarked for the A47-dualling?

They downgraded A12 it is no longer, north of Ipswich, a trunk road. Trunk roads are funded differently from other A roads, just a way of getting more government funding.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024