Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys 13:10 - Nov 6 with 2625 viewsSteve_M

So, that's two good reasons to scrap it.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 14:10 - Nov 6 with 2575 viewsfactual_blue

Have they been filmed scuttling away from a Panorama journalist repeating 'dear, dear, dear' incessantly though?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 14:47 - Nov 6 with 2529 viewsJ2BLUE

They only do Christmas specials now don't they?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 14:48 - Nov 6 with 2528 viewsGlasgowBlue

And John McDonnell's pension fund.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 14:56 - Nov 6 with 2515 viewsLankHenners

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 14:47 - Nov 6 by J2BLUE

They only do Christmas specials now don't they?

Still 1 too many episodes a year.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 14:58 - Nov 6 with 2509 viewsJ2BLUE

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 14:56 - Nov 6 by LankHenners

Still 1 too many episodes a year.

It's popular. People could just not bother to put BBC One on for the half an hour a year it's on like I manage with Strictly and lots of other Christmas specials I have no interest in.

Truly impaired.

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:01 - Nov 6 with 2493 viewsLankHenners

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 14:58 - Nov 6 by J2BLUE

It's popular. People could just not bother to put BBC One on for the half an hour a year it's on like I manage with Strictly and lots of other Christmas specials I have no interest in.

I know. It was a crap joke about the show being crap. Sorry.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:02 - Nov 6 with 2485 viewsJ2BLUE

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:01 - Nov 6 by LankHenners

I know. It was a crap joke about the show being crap. Sorry.

I'll forgive you, just this once.

Truly impaired.

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:04 - Nov 6 with 2479 viewsjeera

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 14:58 - Nov 6 by J2BLUE

It's the spill over though isn't it?

Like you say, if these things could be confined to their own space you could avoid it.

But these types become celebrities! And they appear everywhere on panel shows, and in interviews and on chat shows and in newspapers and anything else I can think of to complain about.

Also, you sometimes find that someone you like and used to respect, actually watches this rubbish, and actively encourages it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:14 - Nov 6 with 2454 viewsJ2BLUE

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:04 - Nov 6 by jeera

It's the spill over though isn't it?

Like you say, if these things could be confined to their own space you could avoid it.

But these types become celebrities! And they appear everywhere on panel shows, and in interviews and on chat shows and in newspapers and anything else I can think of to complain about.

Also, you sometimes find that someone you like and used to respect, actually watches this rubbish, and actively encourages it.

Ha. Don't think i've ever seen any of them on a panel show.

Truly impaired.

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:20 - Nov 6 with 2440 viewsblueislander

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:14 - Nov 6 by J2BLUE

Ha. Don't think i've ever seen any of them on a panel show.

I have seen Brendan O'Carroll on QI
I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:21 - Nov 6 with 2439 viewsjeera

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:20 - Nov 6 by blueislander

I have seen Brendan O'Carroll on QI

Exactly! I knew it.

In your face J2.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:23 - Nov 6 with 2433 viewsJ2BLUE

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:21 - Nov 6 by jeera

Exactly! I knew it.

In your face J2.

Truly impaired.

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 15:39 - Nov 6 with 2403 viewsNo9

I see this tax scandal includes some people from Mrs Brown's Boys on 14:48 - Nov 6 by GlasgowBlue

And John McDonnell's pension fund.

You've revealed your hand, now we know you are involved.
Are you listed at Co House as a Director of any UK Co?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024