Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
at the risk of offending somebody 21:03 - Nov 6 with 1682 viewsIllinoisblue

that black and white photo challenge on facebook is a load of old toss, isn't it? Just rubbish photos but in black and white.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

at the risk of offending somebody on 21:05 - Nov 6 with 1667 viewsSpruceMoose

I like to think I am hip and groovy, but I've not even heard of this? Is this some kind of Chicago craze?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

at the risk of offending somebody on 21:13 - Nov 6 with 1636 viewsIllinoisblue

at the risk of offending somebody on 21:05 - Nov 6 by SpruceMoose

I like to think I am hip and groovy, but I've not even heard of this? Is this some kind of Chicago craze?

I must have awful fb acquaintances, they're all flooding timelines with crap photos.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

at the risk of offending somebody on 21:16 - Nov 6 with 1626 viewsSpruceMoose

at the risk of offending somebody on 21:13 - Nov 6 by Illinoisblue

I must have awful fb acquaintances, they're all flooding timelines with crap photos.

Or I have no FB friends at all

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

at the risk of offending somebody on 02:04 - Nov 7 with 1505 viewsCurrie10

Amen. An absolute load of drivel.
at the risk of offending somebody on 06:03 - Nov 7 with 1433 viewsdickie

at the risk of offending somebody on 21:13 - Nov 6 by Illinoisblue

The only people I've seen doing it are family members in VA, not got anyone UK based taking part
at the risk of offending somebody on 07:48 - Nov 7 with 1372 viewsSteve_M

Fortunately some of the people I've seen participating have put some really good photos in.

All the rest are pictures of people's grand kids, just in black and white and are clearly on a par with what you're seeing.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

at the risk of offending somebody on 08:19 - Nov 7 with 1342 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

at the risk of offending somebody on 07:48 - Nov 7 by Steve_M

Fortunately some of the people I've seen participating have put some really good photos in.

All the rest are pictures of people's grand kids, just in black and white and are clearly on a par with what you're seeing.

So you're friends with some Norwich supporters !
In answer to the op.....it's facebook, what do you expect ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024