Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? 12:47 - Nov 7 with 3522 viewsSmithy

If so, they should all be available for selection for Hull?

B.Bialkowski

J.Spence L.Chambers A.Webster J.Knudsen

M.Waghorn T.Adeyemi E.Huws B.Celina

D.McGoldrick

J.Garner

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? on 12:48 - Nov 7 with 3503 viewsitfcjoe

I assume Mick would see it as Skuse for Adeyemi, and judging by lst couple of games McGoldrick and Waghorn swapping

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? on 12:49 - Nov 7 with 3504 viewsKieran_Knows

Bart
Spence Chambers Webster Knudsen
Skuse Huws
Celina McGoldrick Waghorn
Garner

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? on 12:51 - Nov 7 with 3488 viewsSmithy

Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? on 12:48 - Nov 7 by itfcjoe

I assume Mick would see it as Skuse for Adeyemi, and judging by lst couple of games McGoldrick and Waghorn swapping

Skuse may be out injured anyways

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? on 13:09 - Nov 7 with 3418 viewsSteve_M

I'm not sure that any XI with four forwards in is our best team. Ward in at wide right and adjust from there is more balanced.

Or 4-2-3-1

Skuse Adeyemi
Waghorn Huws Celina
Garner

That leave McGoldrick out still.... We should have options to rotate sensibly very soon.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? on 13:59 - Nov 7 with 3345 viewstitanicclown

Good side definitely.
Not a lot in it but I might go

Same back 4
Ward Downes E. Huws Celina
Mcg
Waghorn

I dont think team selection is our problem though. The defence bypassing the midfield is where it all goes wrong!
Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? on 14:15 - Nov 7 with 3296 viewsOsborneOneNil

Yep, this is probably the best XI......which shows we are short at the back still when we have Chambers there. Great bloke, lovely fist pump, but can't play football that well. But, better than Smith, just.

B.Bialkowski

J.Spence L.Chambers A.Webster J.Knudsen

M.Waghorn T.Adeyemi E.Huws B.Celina

D.McGoldrick

J.Garner
Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? on 14:25 - Nov 7 with 3273 viewsPilgrimblue

Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? on 13:09 - Nov 7 by Steve_M

I'm not sure that any XI with four forwards in is our best team. Ward in at wide right and adjust from there is more balanced.

Or 4-2-3-1

Skuse Adeyemi
Waghorn Huws Celina
Garner

That leave McGoldrick out still.... We should have options to rotate sensibly very soon.

I know it won't happen but Skuse will be there unless injured But for me I'd have same front four with Adeyemi and Huws in centre. No more defensive mids.
Then have Rowe Ward and Skuse on bench to give MM options depending on game.
Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? on 14:32 - Nov 7 with 3250 viewsSwailsey

I'd go with that, although potentially play DM and JG closer.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? on 14:36 - Nov 7 with 3239 viewschristiand

Change Skuse for Huws and play 4-2-3-1

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? on 14:38 - Nov 7 with 3232 viewstextbackup

95% would have Adeyemi and Huws before Skuse. Then that 5% will let us down, includes MM

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

on 14:57 - Nov 7 with 3196 views_

Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? on 11:14 - Nov 8 with 2912 viewsOsborneOneNil

on 14:57 - Nov 7 by _

Adeyemi for Skuse and you're bang on.
Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? on 23:45 - Nov 9 with 2705 viewsCurrie10

Look a bit pace deprived at the back and Celina / Ward would have to operate as wing backs!? would be interesting.......

I think Huws is the problem player.

All day Mick is going to play Skuse, and the front 4 have to play.

Will Mick / would you trust Huws in that role? I think if fit Adeyemi may get the nod and Huws may have to force his way in / rotate.
Is this our strongest side when everyone is fit?? on 00:57 - Nov 10 with 2688 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

This is right on the money for me; would love to see this team for a run of games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024