Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi with Pulse Build 08:40 - Nov 8 with 9493 viewsTHAILAND_BLUE

Are any of you using Pulse on Kodi? If so, have you been experiencing problems?
For the past 5 days I've hardly been able to access anything from the TV and movies section. Pulse starts up OK and updates the add-ons when necessary. it scans for streams and then gives you a choice of what stream to watch. That's when it all goes wrong. Some streams just fail, while others state working but as it's about to change to the player it goes back to the previous menu.

Any help would be most appreciated.
Kodi with Pulse Build on 09:06 - Nov 8 with 6171 viewsStokieBlue

A lot of add-on repositories are being blocked at the ISP level now.

I don't even bother with my Kodi Firestick anymore, as you say, hardly anything works and I cannot be bothered to put the effort in to correct that at the moment.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Kodi with Pulse Build on 09:13 - Nov 8 with 6163 viewsTHAILAND_BLUE

Kodi with Pulse Build on 09:06 - Nov 8 by StokieBlue

I don't even bother with my Kodi Firestick anymore, as you say, hardly anything works and I cannot be bothered to put the effort in to correct that at the moment.

SB

Everything was fine up until 5 days ago. I'd be very surprised if ISP's in Thailand blocked the streams. I watched the Spurs v Palace on Sunday without trouble.
Kodi with Pulse Build on 09:25 - Nov 8 with 6149 viewsdavblue

SB

Get a RealDebrid account. Takes 10 mins to sort out about 3 quid a month.
Kodi with Pulse Build on 10:06 - Nov 8 with 6114 viewsJohnny_Boy

I started using VPN Unclogger, it's a APK file you can download (for free) onto your Android device, then just switch it on/off before you enter/exit KODI. I'm a tight barsteward, so I'm not paying for a VPN service.

Loads of items then start to appear after previous un-VPN searches yielded nowt.

https://m.apkpure.com/unclogger-vpn/com.verbosity.unclogger

Exodus hasn't been maintained for a while, so Covenant had been my back-up.
Been meaning to invest in Real-Debrid account for a while now as that's where all the HD links seem to be.
Kodi with Pulse Build on 10:12 - Nov 8 with 6107 viewsJohnny_Boy

SB

I found most of the issues with live buffering stems from the weight of people using a specific stream at the same time - also, you need hardware with a bit extra memory like an Android box - rather than a FireStick.

Due to the high traffic to sporting streams (Premier league for instance) - you get a better viewing experience using a Torrent stream - I.E. the more people using/watching the event, they more people can piggyback the stream thus a better picture & less (even zero) buffering.

Acestream & Plexus APKs need to be installed on devices first.
Then you can find the links on the AdryanList program.
Kodi with Pulse Build on 10:16 - Nov 8 with 6098 viewsStokieBlue

Kodi with Pulse Build on 10:12 - Nov 8 by Johnny_Boy

I found most of the issues with live buffering stems from the weight of people using a specific stream at the same time - also, you need hardware with a bit extra memory like an Android box - rather than a FireStick.

Due to the high traffic to sporting streams (Premier league for instance) - you get a better viewing experience using a Torrent stream - I.E. the more people using/watching the event, they more people can piggyback the stream thus a better picture & less (even zero) buffering.

Acestream & Plexus APKs need to be installed on devices first.
Then you can find the links on the AdryanList program.

I also run Kodi on my desktop so grunt isn't an issue - a lot has just been restricted unless you setup a VPN.

Exodus isn't really maintained anymore which is a shame.

SB

Kodi with Pulse Build on 12:11 - Nov 8 with 6045 viewsBurwell_Blue

I wouldn't bother with a 'build'

Simply install 'UK Turks' and its all you need. No need to complicate matters.

Sports/TV/Movies, its all there.
Kodi with Pulse Build on 13:50 - Nov 8 with 5985 viewsColin_Viljoen

I use Paradox build, it's well maintained & updated every 2 weeks so broken links are removed & replaced by working links. I also have a real debrid account which links automatically with paradox.
Login to get fewer ads

Kodi with Pulse Build on 17:12 - Nov 8 with 5913 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kodi with Pulse Build on 10:16 - Nov 8 by StokieBlue

I also run Kodi on my desktop so grunt isn't an issue - a lot has just been restricted unless you setup a VPN.

Exodus isn't really maintained anymore which is a shame.

SB

A lot also depends on the KODI operating system with many programs becoming virtually unusable unless you have KODI 17.1 or higher.... Lots of the older android boxes came pre-installed with the 4.4.2 system, meaning KODI 16 is as high as they can install - unless they purchase a newer Android box, which is what I did.

I was seriously contemplating buying a computer for running KODI. I'm guessing it's worth it?
Kodi with Pulse Build on 17:16 - Nov 8 with 5908 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kodi with Pulse Build on 12:11 - Nov 8 by Burwell_Blue

I wouldn't bother with a 'build'

Simply install 'UK Turks' and its all you need. No need to complicate matters.

Sports/TV/Movies, its all there.

But you will need to install Sports Devil or Acestream / Plexus for most of those links.
Kodi with Pulse Build on 17:20 - Nov 8 with 5897 viewsBurwell_Blue

Kodi with Pulse Build on 17:16 - Nov 8 by Johnny_Boy

But you will need to install Sports Devil or Acestream / Plexus for most of those links.

The only football I watch is ITFC and I watch them live on ifollow for £4 to ensure I have a good feed.
Kodi with Pulse Build on 17:40 - Nov 8 with 5881 viewsSuperfrans

How about paying for movies, TV, sport etc rather than being a scummy bootlegger?

Just a thought...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Also for UK users on 17:49 - Nov 8 with 5876 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kodi with Pulse Build on 17:12 - Nov 8 by Johnny_Boy

A lot also depends on the KODI operating system with many programs becoming virtually unusable unless you have KODI 17.1 or higher.... Lots of the older android boxes came pre-installed with the 4.4.2 system, meaning KODI 16 is as high as they can install - unless they purchase a newer Android box, which is what I did.

I was seriously contemplating buying a computer for running KODI. I'm guessing it's worth it?

http://koditips.com/blocked-kodi-uk-isp-covenant-elysium/
Kodi with Pulse Build on 18:37 - Nov 8 with 5844 viewsBurwell_Blue

Kodi with Pulse Build on 17:40 - Nov 8 by Superfrans

How about paying for movies, TV, sport etc rather than being a scummy bootlegger?

Just a thought...

Nah. That’s for suckers
Kodi with Pulse Build on 19:40 - Nov 8 with 5807 viewsSuperfrans

Kodi with Pulse Build on 18:37 - Nov 8 by Burwell_Blue

Nah. That’s for suckers

It’s weird. In my day, the cool guys were the ones who supported the music they loved, by buying their albums.

How did it become cool to rip off your favourite artists by stealing their music and not paying for it? The actions of a cheapskate, if you ask me.

Kodi with Pulse Build on 19:49 - Nov 8 with 5799 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kodi with Pulse Build on 19:40 - Nov 8 by Superfrans

It’s weird. In my day, the cool guys were the ones who supported the music they loved, by buying their albums.

How did it become cool to rip off your favourite artists by stealing their music and not paying for it? The actions of a cheapskate, if you ask me.

Meh. I've been overcharged for years by buying copious amounts of vinyl albums.
I'm downloading those mp3s for free.

I also think it's a different thing for streaming stuff.

You could also argue ardent BBC license payers have funded all those BBC programs which are now available on DVD to buy.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 19:52]
Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:06 - Nov 8 with 5776 viewsSuperfrans

Kodi with Pulse Build on 19:49 - Nov 8 by Johnny_Boy

Meh. I've been overcharged for years by buying copious amounts of vinyl albums.
I'm downloading those mp3s for free.

I also think it's a different thing for streaming stuff.

You could also argue ardent BBC license payers have funded all those BBC programs which are now available on DVD to buy.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 19:52]

What utter horsesh!t. (In my opinion).

The irony is that the reason why so many alternative acts can barely make a living is because their “fans” don’t pay to access their recorded music. And yet these same fans will complain why labels don’t sign alternative acts any more. Such stupidity.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 20:07]

Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:26 - Nov 8 with 5767 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:06 - Nov 8 by Superfrans

What utter horsesh!t. (In my opinion).

The irony is that the reason why so many alternative acts can barely make a living is because their “fans” don’t pay to access their recorded music. And yet these same fans will complain why labels don’t sign alternative acts any more. Such stupidity.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 20:07]

Bands make more money touring the records than selling them, what with the additional merchandising. Fact.

Musicians will get more revenue money from sponsorship (Pepsi/Coke/Xmas TV advert for Waitrose). Fact.

You should probably look into why Spotify or YouTube pay artists a pittance for royalty licenses, even though both companies make staggering profits from their own advertising/subscription schemes on the backs of bands & artists. That in itself is staggering - and yet totally ignored.

On the basis of hearing a single I like, I'll get it on 7" (£2), I will primarily download the album on MP3 for free somewhere, if it's a corker I'll more than likely pay £25 for it on vinyl. If that band goes on tour I'll more than likely go see them for £30. Maybe even get a nice £25 t-shirt from the merchandise stall (course I wouldn't wear it at the gig - only losers do that) - or maybe buy it from their official website for a Xmas gift to myself.

You see what I'm getting here? The single/album is a promotional tool.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 20:54]
Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:31 - Nov 8 with 5747 viewsSuperfrans

Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:26 - Nov 8 by Johnny_Boy

Bands make more money touring the records than selling them, what with the additional merchandising. Fact.

Musicians will get more revenue money from sponsorship (Pepsi/Coke/Xmas TV advert for Waitrose). Fact.

You should probably look into why Spotify or YouTube pay artists a pittance for royalty licenses, even though both companies make staggering profits from their own advertising/subscription schemes on the backs of bands & artists. That in itself is staggering - and yet totally ignored.

On the basis of hearing a single I like, I'll get it on 7" (£2), I will primarily download the album on MP3 for free somewhere, if it's a corker I'll more than likely pay £25 for it on vinyl. If that band goes on tour I'll more than likely go see them for £30. Maybe even get a nice £25 t-shirt from the merchandise stall (course I wouldn't wear it at the gig - only losers do that) - or maybe buy it from their official website for a Xmas gift to myself.

You see what I'm getting here? The single/album is a promotional tool.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 20:54]

Ha. Loads of excuses.

Ask the artists if they want paying for you to listen to their recordings. They do. Fact.
Anyone who refuses to do so is no friend of music. Sorry, they’re just skinflints.

But you just carry on nicking their music.

Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:36 - Nov 8 with 5742 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:31 - Nov 8 by Superfrans

Ha. Loads of excuses.

Ask the artists if they want paying for you to listen to their recordings. They do. Fact.
Anyone who refuses to do so is no friend of music. Sorry, they’re just skinflints.

I pay twice (sometimes THREE times) as much as you would for a CD!
Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:39 - Nov 8 with 5736 viewsSuperfrans

Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:36 - Nov 8 by Johnny_Boy

I pay twice (sometimes THREE times) as much as you would for a CD!

How?

Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:48 - Nov 8 with 5727 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:39 - Nov 8 by Superfrans

How?

For example:

@ HMV

Primal Scream - Screamadelica
(an album that has been out for moons)

CD is £5.99 - or part of a 'TWO for £10' offer.

Vinyl is £20.99 (bearing in mind it's a bloody reissue & not even an original pressing)
Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:54 - Nov 8 with 5713 viewsStokieBlue

Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:31 - Nov 8 by Superfrans

Ha. Loads of excuses.

Does anyone use Kodi to get music? I've never heard of anyone doing that.

Most people have Netflix, Amazon and Spotify (or alternative). Kodi is for things that aren't shown - I used to use it to watch old episodes of BBC Horizon.

SB

Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:57 - Nov 8 with 5706 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:54 - Nov 8 by StokieBlue

Does anyone use Kodi to get music? I've never heard of anyone doing that.

Most people have Netflix, Amazon and Spotify (or alternative). Kodi is for things that aren't shown - I used to use it to watch old episodes of BBC Horizon.

SB

.....and Points of View
Kodi with Pulse Build on 21:07 - Nov 8 with 5692 viewsSuperfrans

Kodi with Pulse Build on 20:48 - Nov 8 by Johnny_Boy

For example:

@ HMV

Primal Scream - Screamadelica
(an album that has been out for moons)

CD is £5.99 - or part of a 'TWO for £10' offer.

Vinyl is £20.99 (bearing in mind it's a bloody reissue & not even an original pressing)

I’m not sure what you’re saying. You’ve bought the CD, the vinyl? Both? Neither?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024