Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So it’s official U-S-A has gone mad!! 09:58 - Nov 8 with 956 viewsunstableblue

I give you:

1)
Pastor Robert Jeffress, an evangelical preacher at a Dallas megachurch and faith adviser to President Donald Trump, told "Fox & Friends" on Monday morning that a shooter wouldn't get more than one or two shots off in his church before being stopped by an armed member.

"I'd say a quarter to a half of our members are concealed carry, they have guns and I don't think there's anything wrong with that," Jeffress said. "They bring them into the church with them."

2)
President Donald Trump said stronger background checks for gun purchases would have made Sunday’s mass shooting at a south Texas church even deadlier.

During a press conference in South Korea, NBC’s Ali Vitali asked Trump if he would consider “extreme vetting” for anyone wanting to buy a gun.

After describing gun control as “a situation that probably shouldn’t be discussed right now,” Trump said stronger background checks would have made “no difference” in the attack, which left 26 people dead, including several children.

Trump also invoked Stephen Willeford, the Sutherland Springs resident who confronted shooter Devin Kelley. With more background checks, the president said, “you might not have had that very brave person who happened to have a gun or a rifle in his truck go out and shoot him and hit him and neutralize him. I can only say this: If he didn’t have a gun, instead of having 26 dead, you would have had hundreds more dead.”

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

So it’s official U-S-A has gone mad!! on 10:01 - Nov 8 with 936 viewsBlueBadger

The simple riposte to this sh*twitted drivel is that 'if the man with a known history of mental illness and violence had been denied access to a firearm, considerably fewer members of the congregation would have been murdered. Oh, and the bodies weren't even cold after the New York attack before you started back on the 'keep out the brown people' trip, you sh*t haired nazi cuddler'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So it’s official U-S-A has gone mad!! on 17:34 - Nov 8 with 762 viewsunstableblue

So it’s official U-S-A has gone mad!! on 10:01 - Nov 8 by BlueBadger

The simple riposte to this sh*twitted drivel is that 'if the man with a known history of mental illness and violence had been denied access to a firearm, considerably fewer members of the congregation would have been murdered. Oh, and the bodies weren't even cold after the New York attack before you started back on the 'keep out the brown people' trip, you sh*t haired nazi cuddler'.

I like your style

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024