Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? 10:34 - Nov 8 with 11674 viewsSteve_M

Incompetence piled on incompetence. Simon Clegg and Paul Jewell could do a better job of running the country.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/no-10-knew-about-priti-patel-israel-meetings-

[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 10:41]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 10:43 - Nov 8 with 6281 viewsUB9Blue

I wouldn't give a vote of confidence to any of the current political parties. We seem to have the most inept group of politicians that I can ever recall and I have seen a few.
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 10:50 - Nov 8 with 6262 viewsStokieBlue

What would you want to happen after that?

If they lost the route would usually be a general election, do we want that at this point?

I agree they are a total shower at the moment though, embarrassing for the country to be in this position with a rubbish government and no real opposition.

SB
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 10:53]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 10:54 - Nov 8 with 6246 viewsNo9

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 10:50 - Nov 8 by StokieBlue

If they lost the route would usually be a general election, do we want that at this point?

I agree they are a total shower at the moment though, embarrassing for the country to be in this position with a rubbish government and no real opposition.

SB

"If they lost the route would usually be a general election, do we want that at this point? "

That is what democracy is all about isn't it?
The people should have the option to either stick with the crooks in power (whoever they are) or to dispense with them and change

& next time we have an election can it be properly funded from taxpayers within thin the UK, abiding by the rules?
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 10:55 - Nov 8 with 6242 viewsSteve_M

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 10:50 - Nov 8 by StokieBlue

SB

I'm not entirely sure which way it would go but if the opposition were half-way competent then it would be a different matter. Another general election would see another hung parliament in my opinion.

This farce is going to end up with the worst of no deal Brexits though because we seem to be past the phase of a functioning government. How can May or Davis agree anything with that mess behind them?

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 10:56 - Nov 8 with 6232 viewsBergholtBru

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 10:54 - Nov 8 by No9

"If they lost the route would usually be a general election, do we want that at this point? "

That is what democracy is all about isn't it?
The people should have the option to either stick with the crooks in power (whoever they are) or to dispense with them and change

& next time we have an election can it be properly funded from taxpayers within thin the UK, abiding by the rules?

"Stick with the crooks in power" lol. Or elect another bunch of crooks. You are so biased it`s unreal. Can you not see it.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 10:58 - Nov 8 with 6236 viewsCaptainObvious

People who are involved in or interested in politics are making a lot of fuss but I don't think the general public are that interested in all this. There are no food shortages, the economy if not booming, is stable. Any votes of no confidence just seem like opportunism from those who got less votes in the election.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 10:59 - Nov 8 with 6211 viewsNo9

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 10:56 - Nov 8 by BergholtBru

"Stick with the crooks in power" lol. Or elect another bunch of crooks. You are so biased it`s unreal. Can you not see it.

Maybe you just don't understand - read it & think about it
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:03 - Nov 8 with 6197 viewsSteve_M

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 10:58 - Nov 8 by CaptainObvious

People who are involved in or interested in politics are making a lot of fuss but I don't think the general public are that interested in all this. There are no food shortages, the economy if not booming, is stable. Any votes of no confidence just seem like opportunism from those who got less votes in the election.

That's pretty standard for political resignations and has been for a long time. Doesn't change the mood of this government.

Login to get fewer ads

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:04 - Nov 8 with 6195 viewsArcher4721

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 10:58 - Nov 8 by CaptainObvious

Feck me. What utopia are you living in.
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:06 - Nov 8 with 6180 viewsBergholtBru

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 10:59 - Nov 8 by No9

Maybe you just don't understand - read it & think about it

I read your posts every day and I can`t fail to see the bias. The whole lot are a bunch of a`holes mate. Can`t you see it?

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:11 - Nov 8 with 6168 viewsCaptainObvious

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:04 - Nov 8 by Archer4721

Feck me. What utopia are you living in.

I am no fan of the current government and didn't vote for them, but in recent times everything is more tribal and one side has no interest in understanding the other's position. People live in their own political bubbles - I try to identify truths however uncomfortable they may be.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:16 - Nov 8 with 6146 viewsGlasgowBlue

Pretty much a pointless exercise. The government have the numbers and people complain enough about politicians wasting their time on vanity issues.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:20 - Nov 8 with 6134 viewsNo9

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:06 - Nov 8 by BergholtBru

I read your posts every day and I can`t fail to see the bias. The whole lot are a bunch of a`holes mate. Can`t you see it?

Isn't that what I posted but you didn't understand?
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:22 - Nov 8 with 6129 viewsNo9

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:16 - Nov 8 by GlasgowBlue

Pretty much a pointless exercise. The government have the numbers and people complain enough about politicians wasting their time on vanity issues.

They don't have he numbers without the DUP do they?

The current scenario will surely be determined by how many of their back benchers rebel on any given issue?
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:23 - Nov 8 with 6120 viewshype313

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:22 - Nov 8 by No9

The current scenario will surely be determined by how many of their back benchers rebel on any given issue?

A group of Tory rebels said they now had more than 40 MPs willing to call on Mrs May to set a date for her departure if she does not do so in the next week, should be interesting..

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:23 - Nov 8 with 6121 viewsbaxterbasics

I thought the scandal here was Patel had conducted these meetings without telling her superiors.

If they did know, then no scandal, Shirley?

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:27 - Nov 8 with 6107 viewsGlasgowBlue

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:22 - Nov 8 by No9

Their deal with the DUP is called "Confidence and Supply". The clue is in the name fredders.

Iron Lion Zion

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:35 - Nov 8 with 6089 viewsNo9

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:27 - Nov 8 by GlasgowBlue

Their deal with the DUP is called "Confidence and Supply". The clue is in the name fredders.

Oh, I must have hit a d=raw nerve = insults again.
Whtever you call it, it is the numbers game which the DUP are paid to support and so far have NOT always
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 12:09 - Nov 8 with 6054 viewsGlasgowBlue

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:35 - Nov 8 by No9

Whtever you call it, it is the numbers game which the DUP are paid to support and so far have NOT always

You don't seem to understand what a Confidence and Supply deal means.

The DUP are required to support the government in motions of confidence and appropriation or budget (supply) votes. The can vote against the government on matters of legislation or if it is against their own policies.

I've re read my op and can't see any insults. Care to point them out?

Iron Lion Zion

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 12:12 - Nov 8 with 6037 viewsgiant_stow

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:16 - Nov 8 by GlasgowBlue

I bow to your political knowledge and experience, but having said that: bollox!

The last election was about political vanity and game-playing sure, but if we had one now, it would be about basic competence, trust-worthiness and not putting up with lying self-serving bullsh1ters causing trouble.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 12:12 - Nov 8 with 6034 viewshype313

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 11:35 - Nov 8 by No9

Am I missing the insult?

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 12:13 - Nov 8 with 6028 viewsbrazil1982

A little lighter to digest than MPs meeting with Hamas.
Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 12:20 - Nov 8 with 6007 viewshype313

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 12:13 - Nov 8 by brazil1982

A little lighter to digest than MPs meeting with Hamas.

You could argue at least they make it public knowledge they do.

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 12:21 - Nov 8 with 6004 viewsStokieBlue

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 12:12 - Nov 8 by giant_stow

The last election was about political vanity and game-playing sure, but if we had one now, it would be about basic competence, trust-worthiness and not putting up with lying self-serving bullsh1ters causing trouble.

So you won't be voting for anyone then?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 12:23 - Nov 8 with 6002 viewsGlasgowBlue

Time for a no confidence vote in this government? on 12:12 - Nov 8 by giant_stow

The last election was about political vanity and game playing and the people didn't want it.

But the electorate can also take the view that the opposition has had a challenge to it's leader in a voted of no confidence by the PLP, are embroiled (like the Tories) in a number of rape and sexual harassment allegations and none of the big beasts are prepared to serve in the shadow cabinet.

The conclusion is that why swap one disorganised shambles for another disorganised shambles just five months after we elected the current disorganised shambles.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 12:24]

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024