Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest Tickets 13:50 - Nov 9 with 3338 viewsVaughan8

Any kind Season Ticket Holder fancy getting me 2 tickets or the Nottingham Forest game?

I will of course reimburse you by way of bank transfer. If you can help with this, please can you PM me.

Thanks in advance
Nottingham Forest Tickets on 20:38 - Nov 12 with 3198 viewsVaughan8

BUMP!

Surely there must be one ST Holder out there who hasn't taken all 4 of their tickets and can help me out?
Nottingham Forest Tickets on 21:29 - Nov 12 with 3152 viewsJigsaw

Nottingham Forest Tickets on 20:38 - Nov 12 by Vaughan8

BUMP!

Surely there must be one ST Holder out there who hasn't taken all 4 of their tickets and can help me out?

I have a customer number you can use! Will on you
Nottingham Forest Tickets on 20:32 - Nov 13 with 3027 viewsVaughan8

Nottingham Forest Tickets on 21:29 - Nov 12 by Jigsaw

I have a customer number you can use! Will on you

Thanks Jigsaw for your customer number but without sounding thick, what am I supposed to do with it? (I have PM'd you).

I usually buy tickets online for "normal" games or for the ST Holder games, my usual person buys them online and emails me the tickets when I pay him for them via bank trf.
Nottingham Forest Tickets on 20:44 - Nov 13 with 3020 viewsDanny_G

Nottingham Forest Tickets on 20:32 - Nov 13 by Vaughan8

Thanks Jigsaw for your customer number but without sounding thick, what am I supposed to do with it? (I have PM'd you).

I usually buy tickets online for "normal" games or for the ST Holder games, my usual person buys them online and emails me the tickets when I pay him for them via bank trf.

You can buy under other people's customer numbers. You just need to add them as a friend on your online account. It's very simple - you just need their customer number and post code.
Nottingham Forest Tickets on 22:27 - Nov 13 with 2960 viewsVaughan8

Nottingham Forest Tickets on 20:44 - Nov 13 by Danny_G

You can buy under other people's customer numbers. You just need to add them as a friend on your online account. It's very simple - you just need their customer number and post code.

Thank you! I knew it would be something easy, just I have never done that. Thanks for your help!
Nottingham Forest Tickets on 04:48 - Nov 14 with 2914 viewsCurrie10

Out of interest, are these 10 quid tickets available in all sections of the staidum when done this way?

If so, hope you went for the posh seats :)
Nottingham Forest Tickets on 05:28 - Nov 14 with 2904 viewsBenters

Nottingham Forest Tickets on 04:48 - Nov 14 by Currie10

Out of interest, are these 10 quid tickets available in all sections of the staidum when done this way?

If so, hope you went for the posh seats :)

How much are tickets ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Nottingham Forest Tickets on 14:16 - Nov 14 with 2738 viewsVaughan8

Thank you to Jigsaw (Gav). All sorted now. Easy when you know what you are doing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024