Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what's the name of our youth player who was poached/signed by Man Citeh? 17:10 - Nov 9 with 2149 viewsIllinoisblue

what happened to him. Toiling away in a MCFC development squad for 10k a week, presumably.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

what's the name of our youth player who was poached/signed by Man Citeh? on 18:57 - Nov 9 with 1996 viewsCrawfordsboot

Geoff Hammond but that would be a long long time age. In my class at Farlingaye and I’m now 67!
what's the name of our youth player who was poached/signed by Man Citeh? on 19:00 - Nov 9 with 1983 viewstextbackup

Chelsea took a lad from us

City offered us a mill for a 15year old but he remains at town

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

what's the name of our youth player who was poached/signed by Man Citeh? on 19:03 - Nov 9 with 1972 viewsPJH

what's the name of our youth player who was poached/signed by Man Citeh? on 18:57 - Nov 9 by Crawfordsboot

Geoff Hammond but that would be a long long time age. In my class at Farlingaye and I’m now 67!

He was at primary school a year ahead of me.
I also had a discussion with him in the Wagon & Horses in Woodbridge about Rodney Marsh when Geoff and Rodney Marsh were both at Man C.
what's the name of our youth player who was poached/signed by Man Citeh? on 19:07 - Nov 9 with 1963 viewsPhilTWTD

Was Chelsea, Charlie Brown: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/charlie-brown/profil/spieler/445548

Man City was a report of interest in Ben Knight, no more than that.

This post has been edited by an administrator
what's the name of our youth player who was poached/signed by Man Citeh? on 19:14 - Nov 9 with 1933 viewsPhilTWTD

what's the name of our youth player who was poached/signed by Man Citeh? on 18:57 - Nov 9 by Crawfordsboot

I didn't realise Geoff H was from Woodbridge. Learn something every day.
what's the name of our youth player who was poached/signed by Man Citeh? on 19:20 - Nov 9 with 1901 viewsPJH

what's the name of our youth player who was poached/signed by Man Citeh? on 19:14 - Nov 9 by PhilTWTD

I didn't realise Geoff H was from Woodbridge. Learn something every day.

Not sure exactly where he lived but he was certainly at Woodbridge Primary school.
I think he left there in 1961.
what's the name of our youth player who was poached/signed by Man Citeh? on 19:23 - Nov 9 with 1886 viewsIllinoisblue

what's the name of our youth player who was poached/signed by Man Citeh? on 19:07 - Nov 9 by PhilTWTD

Was Chelsea, Charlie Brown: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/charlie-brown/profil/spieler/445548

Man City was a report of interest in Ben Knight, no more than that.

This post has been edited by an administrator

aha, got it. thanks

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024