Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: Mixed news this morning then 08:57 - Nov 10 with 1657 viewsSteve_M

Aus women 95/4 in reply to England's 280. Look at this catch from Taylor:

The men's team managed to lose seven wickets for 4. At least Bairstow and Crane have dug in since:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/10883/game/1124863/Cricket-Australia-XI-vs-En

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: Mixed news this morning then on 09:52 - Nov 10 with 1616 viewsSteve_M

Although CA XI are now 6/2, both to Woakes.

Cricket: Mixed news this morning then on 09:55 - Nov 10 with 1609 viewsAce_High1

Cricket: Mixed news this morning then on 09:52 - Nov 10 by Steve_M

We have not had the best preparation so far. its starting to remind me of the 2013 tour with players getting injuries, the likes of Cook in no form at all and the team not performing.

Contrast that with 2010/11 where every warmup game we pilled on the runs, no injuries and everyone seemingly in form.

It strikes me that for us to win in Australia we need that positive momentum and with whats happened to Stokes, the lack of form for key players, injuries I fear a thrashing for us!
Cricket: Mixed news this morning then on 10:09 - Nov 10 with 1588 viewsSamuelowen88

Cricket: Mixed news this morning then on 09:52 - Nov 10 by Steve_M

7/3 Woakes again.

Can you listen to these matches anywhere?

Poll: England v Wales Score

Cricket: Mixed news this morning then on 10:12 - Nov 10 with 1581 viewsSteve_M

Cricket: Mixed news this morning then on 09:55 - Nov 10 by Ace_High1

We have not had the best preparation so far. its starting to remind me of the 2013 tour with players getting injuries, the likes of Cook in no form at all and the team not performing.

Contrast that with 2010/11 where every warmup game we pilled on the runs, no injuries and everyone seemingly in form.

It strikes me that for us to win in Australia we need that positive momentum and with whats happened to Stokes, the lack of form for key players, injuries I fear a thrashing for us!

The existing gaps in the batting order have been compounded by the Stokes situation and injuries, but Australia really aren't that good a side at the moment. I think they'll win but not easily.

7/3 now, Woakes again. Looks like he might be finding some rhythm after his injury.

Cricket: Mixed news this morning then on 10:15 - Nov 10 with 1578 viewsSteve_M

Cricket: Mixed news this morning then on 10:12 - Nov 10 by Steve_M

The existing gaps in the batting order have been compounded by the Stokes situation and injuries, but Australia really aren't that good a side at the moment. I think they'll win but not easily.

7/3 now, Woakes again. Looks like he might be finding some rhythm after his injury.

14/4. Surely seeing any Australian side reduced like that should gladden the heart.

Cricket: Mixed news this morning then on 10:30 - Nov 10 with 1558 viewsITFC_Forever

Cricket: Mixed news this morning then on 10:15 - Nov 10 by Steve_M

14/4. Surely seeing any Australian side reduced like that should gladden the heart.

24/6 now.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Cricket: Mixed news this morning then on 10:34 - Nov 10 with 1553 viewsjimsymBLUE

Cricket: Mixed news this morning then on 10:09 - Nov 10 by Samuelowen88

7/3 Woakes again.

Can you listen to these matches anywhere?

Not sure there's commentary but some highlights turn up here.

https://twitter.com/englandcricket?lang=en
[Post edited 10 Nov 2017 10:35]

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Cricket: Mixed news this morning then on 10:43 - Nov 10 with 1537 viewsSteve_M

Cricket: Mixed news this morning then on 10:30 - Nov 10 by ITFC_Forever

24/6 now.

25/7.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024