Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Burn in hell, communists, filthy rubbish" 11:34 - Nov 10 with 2426 viewsSteve_M

A slight over-reaction to a by-election defeat.

http://camdennewjournal.com/article/tory-activist-suspended-after-flashpoint-wit

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

"Burn in hell, communists, filthy rubbish" on 11:55 - Nov 10 with 2386 viewsfactual_blue

Just bantz. Typical snowflake libtard outrage protests against somebody saying what everybody is thinking.

Political correctness gone mad.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

"Burn in hell, communists, filthy rubbish" on 11:57 - Nov 10 with 2384 viewsbrazil1982

Interesting when read in conjunction of what happens at Labour gatherings which are often full of bile against Tories.
"Burn in hell, communists, filthy rubbish" on 12:01 - Nov 10 with 2370 viewsSteve_M

"Burn in hell, communists, filthy rubbish" on 11:57 - Nov 10 by brazil1982

Interesting when read in conjunction of what happens at Labour gatherings which are often full of bile against Tories.

That's pretty much a textbook example of whataboutery there.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

"Burn in hell, communists, filthy rubbish" on 14:09 - Nov 10 with 2294 viewsfactual_blue

"Burn in hell, communists, filthy rubbish" on 11:57 - Nov 10 by brazil1982

So does that alleged fact make the behaviour of the tory in this instance better or worse?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

"Burn in hell, communists, filthy rubbish" on 16:59 - Nov 10 with 2235 viewshampstead_blue

the press in Camden is rotten.

They seem to forget the abuse Corbyn's youth wing dished out at the general election to candidates.

Camden is sadly rotten with the Reds. Out councillor is true blue, thank-god, but the reds are rampant and stink the place out.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

"Burn in hell, communists, filthy rubbish" on 17:52 - Nov 10 with 2198 viewsBackToRussia

"Burn in hell, communists, filthy rubbish" on 16:59 - Nov 10 by hampstead_blue

They seem to forget the abuse Corbyn's youth wing dished out at the general election to candidates.

Camden is sadly rotten with the Reds. Out councillor is true blue, thank-god, but the reds are rampant and stink the place out.

And if you're damn right disgusted, then life ain't worth a dime.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

"Burn in hell, communists, filthy rubbish" on 17:55 - Nov 10 with 2193 viewsSpruceMoose

"Burn in hell, communists, filthy rubbish" on 14:09 - Nov 10 by factual_blue

So does that alleged fact make the behaviour of the tory in this instance better or worse?

I think it makes it all the more delicious? I don't know, the whatabouttery confused my moral compass.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

"Burn in hell, communists, filthy rubbish" on 18:05 - Nov 10 with 2173 viewsGlasgowBlue

What a tosser. Good to see he was swiftly booted out.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

"Burn in hell, communists, filthy rubbish" on 23:09 - Nov 10 with 2097 viewsBrixtonBlue

Shame you got booted out of the party but I bet it was good to get that off your chest!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

(No subject) on 23:51 - Nov 10 with 2084 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm sorry to here about the recent by-election defeat and hope you're reinstated to the party soon...
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 0:06]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024