Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... 11:47 - Nov 10 with 4312 viewsKieran_Knows

... great to see. Huws, Kenlock and Rowe also start.

[Post edited 10 Nov 2017 11:47]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 13:29 - Nov 10 with 4246 viewscatch74

That's great news, would be lovely if they've managed to solve everything with his last op.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 13:34 - Nov 10 with 4238 viewsBrixtonBlue

He's scored as well apparently.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 13:38 - Nov 10 with 4215 viewsITFC1983

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 13:34 - Nov 10 by BrixtonBlue

He's scored as well apparently.

Yep, free kick but off at half time, so a reasonable step back into action..

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 14:45 - Nov 10 with 4122 viewsHarryWright

Oh my word, imagine if we have this team with a fully fit and on form Teddy Bishop.

We must give him time after the length of injury though.
Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 16:50 - Nov 10 with 4048 viewstextbackup

Ted HUWs Adeyemi in a midfield with wag mcg garner Celina (3 of 4) ahead of them... be buzzing for that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 17:00 - Nov 10 with 4022 viewsKieran_Knows

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 16:50 - Nov 10 by textbackup

Ted HUWs Adeyemi in a midfield with wag mcg garner Celina (3 of 4) ahead of them... be buzzing for that

Don’t forget Nydam and Downes...!

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 17:21 - Nov 10 with 3992 viewsITFC_Forever

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 16:50 - Nov 10 by textbackup

How are you going to fit Skuse in....... oh.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 17:35 - Nov 10 with 3972 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 17:00 - Nov 10 by Kieran_Knows

" Don't bring me down .......Skuse !" There could be a chant in this............
"I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor......

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 17:38 - Nov 10 with 3964 viewstextbackup

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 17:00 - Nov 10 by Kieran_Knows

Not Micks opinion, but in yours, what order do you put those 6 in?

Mine would have to go (when fully fit)

Bishop
Huws
Adeyemi
Downes
Nydam
Skuse

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 17:52 - Nov 10 with 3939 viewsKieran_Knows

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 17:38 - Nov 10 by textbackup

Bishop
Huws
Adeyemi
Downes
Nydam
Skuse

Huws
Bishop (if he can regain the form of 14-15)
Adeyemi
Nydam
Downes
Skuse

Obviously, as you say, that’s all them fully fit and firing.

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 08:04 - Nov 11 with 3771 viewsWD19

Bishop
Huws
Adeyemi
Downes
Nydam
Skuse

You are Teddy Bishop and I claim my £5.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 8:04]
Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 08:09 - Nov 11 with 3762 viewsWestcountryblue

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 08:04 - Nov 11 by WD19

You are Teddy Bishop and I claim my £5.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 8:04]

I totally agree.

I think Bishop and Huws are our two most gifted midfielders at the club. Bishop, unlike Nydam, Dozzell and Downes has the ability to go past players and link up effectively with the front two. Getting him back fit and firing on all cylinders could really take us to the next level this season. It's a big 'if' though.
Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 08:13 - Nov 11 with 3755 viewsWestcountryblue

Bishop
Huws
Adeyemi
Downes
Nydam
Skuse

In terms of potential, i'd argue that these are our best 7 central midfielders in order

Dozzell
Bishop
Huws
Nydam
Downes
Adeyemi
Skuse

For me, Skuse doesn't fit into our plans next year as Downes, Nydam and Adeyemi can all do a similar role. Absolute masses of potential in those 6, minus Skuse....tough to see how they are all going to get enough game time to develop effectively. Might be an idea to loan a couple out.
I think Bishop might actually benefit from going out on loan ASAP to a national league club, getting him back before the Christmas run of fixtures with game time under his belt would be a big bonus.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 8:16]
Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 09:44 - Nov 11 with 3705 viewstextbackup

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 08:13 - Nov 11 by Westcountryblue

In terms of potential, i'd argue that these are our best 7 central midfielders in order

Dozzell
Bishop
Huws
Nydam
Downes
Adeyemi
Skuse

For me, Skuse doesn't fit into our plans next year as Downes, Nydam and Adeyemi can all do a similar role. Absolute masses of potential in those 6, minus Skuse....tough to see how they are all going to get enough game time to develop effectively. Might be an idea to loan a couple out.
I think Bishop might actually benefit from going out on loan ASAP to a national league club, getting him back before the Christmas run of fixtures with game time under his belt would be a big bonus.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 8:16]

Completely forgot about Doz! Jesus imagine all those young lads as our starters... with MM gone Skuse can become a bit part player

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 15:06 - Nov 11 with 3627 viewsbluesym

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 09:44 - Nov 11 by textbackup

Completely forgot about Doz! Jesus imagine all those young lads as our starters... with MM gone Skuse can become a bit part player

Dont forget Hyam.....

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 15:10 - Nov 11 with 3624 viewstextbackup

Teddy Bishop starts for under 23's today... on 15:06 - Nov 11 by bluesym

Dont forget Hyam.....

LOL

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024