Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flying out to Athens in the morning for the Marathon 17:14 - Nov 10 with 2063 viewsunbelievablue

I'm wracked with anxiety, to be frank. Please wish me luck.

Targeting sub 5 hours for the race.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2017 17:16]

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Flying out to Athens in the morning for the Marathon on 17:15 - Nov 10 with 2054 viewsSwailsey

Good luck!!!!!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Flying out to Athens in the morning for the Marathon on 17:18 - Nov 10 with 2049 viewsNewcyBlue

TWTD is with you every step of the way mate.

Your training has prepared you for this. The training is done. Go do your best. Your best is more than good enough for us.

All the very best!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Flying out to Athens in the morning for the Marathon on 18:32 - Nov 10 with 2002 viewshoppy

All the best - hope it goes well, and you enjoy it as well as achieving it. You'll have done an amazing job and raised a great amount too. Well done.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Flying out to Athens in the morning for the Marathon on 18:33 - Nov 10 with 2000 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Good luck bud

Enjoy it. Take in the occasion

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Flying out to Athens in the morning for the Marathon on 18:40 - Nov 10 with 1994 viewsFtnfwest

Good luck pal. I’m making do with the Adams 10k in a couple of weeks
Flying out to Athens in the morning for the Marathon on 19:25 - Nov 10 with 1972 viewsGlasgowBlue

Good luck mate. I'm sure you smash it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Flying out to Athens in the morning for the Marathon on 19:31 - Nov 10 with 1969 viewsSteve_M

All the best to you both for this. Just the effort to get to this stage of a marathon is impressive, it'll be hard running no doubt but you'll get it done.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Flying out to Athens in the morning for the Marathon on 19:45 - Nov 10 with 1957 viewsTractorWood

Hope it goes well.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

Flying out to Athens in the morning for the Marathon on 20:31 - Nov 10 with 1946 viewsBent_double

Best of luck, may Hermes be with you!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Flying out to Athens in the morning for the Marathon on 20:52 - Nov 10 with 1934 viewsWD19

Flying out to Athens in the morning for the Marathon on 20:31 - Nov 10 by Bent_double

Best of luck, may Hermes be with you!

Thats the last thing needed, so hopefully the cream takes care of it.

Weather looks good though. Good luck!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024