Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. 21:53 - Nov 10 with 3112 viewsLord_Lucan

Spending my inheritance.

Believe me this will be hard work. Can everyone give him a group hug.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 22:50 - Nov 10 with 3007 viewsBackToRussia

What the heck is he up to out there.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 22:56 - Nov 10 with 3001 viewsLesta_Tractor

Make sure he visits kerosene creek near Rotorua

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 00:10 - Nov 11 with 2937 viewsSwansea_Blue

I hope he's going from Gatwick 🤔

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 08:07 - Nov 11 with 2841 viewsWD19

RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 22:56 - Nov 10 by Lesta_Tractor

Make sure he visits kerosene creek near Rotorua

Sounds like a local pub!
RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 08:32 - Nov 11 with 2817 viewsartsbossbeard

Is RKD a Flight of the Conchords fan?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 09:02 - Nov 11 with 2780 viewsRoyKeanesDog

RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 08:32 - Nov 11 by artsbossbeard

Is RKD a Flight of the Conchords fan?

He is.

Currently at Heathrow airport and just found out that there is no smoking area. I then found out that the ENTIRE plane is no smoking!

Roll on Monday!!

Poll: Best Football Song

RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 10:21 - Nov 11 with 2714 viewsfactual_blue

RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 09:02 - Nov 11 by RoyKeanesDog

He is.

Currently at Heathrow airport and just found out that there is no smoking area. I then found out that the ENTIRE plane is no smoking!

Roll on Monday!!

You've only just found out planes are non smoking?

Have you not flown since 1974?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 11:53 - Nov 11 with 2656 viewsWD19

RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 10:21 - Nov 11 by factual_blue

You've only just found out planes are non smoking?

Have you not flown since 1974?

I did Air Egypt in about 2003 and they were still smoking. Air India kept going for even longer I think. I knew a guy who used to fly the wrong way around the world to NA just so he could smoke on the way.

And a dull fact for you: All new planes built must be fitted with an ashtray in the loos due to regulations......even though no planes allow smoking anymore.
Login to get fewer ads

RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 13:02 - Nov 11 with 2609 viewsLord_Lucan

RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 11:53 - Nov 11 by WD19

I did Air Egypt in about 2003 and they were still smoking. Air India kept going for even longer I think. I knew a guy who used to fly the wrong way around the world to NA just so he could smoke on the way.

And a dull fact for you: All new planes built must be fitted with an ashtray in the loos due to regulations......even though no planes allow smoking anymore.

When I flew to Turkey a few years ago there was a bloke caught smoking in the toilet but I got a bigger b0llocking than him for drinking my own bottle of wine on the plane. On my return leg they at first refused to fly me and only did so in the end if I sat at the front next to an air stewardess.

This was Thompsons, the same b@stards that left me stranded in Mexico. Avoid at all costs.

When I first went to America back in 1980 you could obviously smoke but they even had a bar that you could sit up and get p1ssed.

RKD is going to NZ with my Mother so god help him, last time I flew with her she lit a fag up in the airport bar and we got expelled.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 19:52 - Nov 11 with 2527 viewsRoyKeanesDog

RKD is flying out to NZ tomorrow on a freebe courtesy of my mad Mother. on 11:53 - Nov 11 by WD19

In Dubai in the smoking lounge.

Sparks is in here having a meal with his family.

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024