Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chuck Mosley, RIP. 00:30 - Nov 11 with 1787 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/nov/10/chuck-mosley-former-lead-singer-of
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 0:35]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chuck Mosley, RIP. on 01:10 - Nov 11 with 1742 viewsDubtractor

Ah man, that's sad.

Introduce Yourself was the first album I bought on CD and I still love it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Chuck Mosley, RIP. on 01:13 - Nov 11 with 1744 viewsBlueBadger

Chuck Mosley, RIP. on 01:10 - Nov 11 by Dubtractor

Ah man, that's sad.

Introduce Yourself was the first album I bought on CD and I still love it.

The tragedy of Chuck's career was that he had the misfortune to be succeeded by a bona fide genius in Mike Patton, otherwise he'd be a lot more widely remembered than he is.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 1:21]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chuck Mosley, RIP. on 02:01 - Nov 11 with 1726 viewsJohnny_Boy

Chuck Mosley, RIP. on 01:13 - Nov 11 by BlueBadger

The tragedy of Chuck's career was that he had the misfortune to be succeeded by a bona fide genius in Mike Patton, otherwise he'd be a lot more widely remembered than he is.

Really sad when I heard the news. As you say, a lot of unfair negativity was thrust towards Chuck by the staunch Patton-era fans, which was totally unnecessary & really didn't help a musician already struggling with addiction demons.

Introduce Yourself was by no means a flawless album, but that's what made it unique to the FNM Mosely-era.

Whenever I occasionally DJ at a bar, I always play Faster Disco. Love that song to death. In regards to the man himself, I'd like to think that the video for Anne's Song encapsulates what he was as a musician, artist, dreamer, lost soul, sad, happy & creative individual.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 2:02]
Chuck Mosley, RIP. on 02:14 - Nov 11 with 1711 viewsSwansea_Blue

Chuck Mosley, RIP. on 01:13 - Nov 11 by BlueBadger

Yeah. When Epic came on the scene it pretty much blew the previous stuff out of the water, at least in popularity. Cracking album that was so I can understand there not being much of a need for nostalgia.

Saw them live in 92. Great band.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chuck Mosley, RIP. on 06:11 - Nov 11 with 1672 viewsstringy

ah rats... saw him fronting Faith No More in Norwich (UEA) which was ace, and then a couple of years later as the vocalist of Bad Brains (supporting the Ramones) in Brixton - the latter not so good, hardly his fault, simply he was no HR

RIP
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024