Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now 12:34 - Nov 11 with 5842 viewsSteve_M

Keiffer Moore and Josh Emmanuel both start if anyone is interested.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 13:12 - Nov 11 with 5810 viewsBenters

Nice and sunny there isnt it.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 13:28 - Nov 11 with 5785 viewsSteve_M

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 13:12 - Nov 11 by Benters

Nice and sunny there isnt it.

Yeah, probably cold though.

Odd bits of a match break out but not a lot going on. Doncaster claimed a penalty when Emmanuel made a challenge in the area, it definitely wasn't but it was a bit daft from Josh. He's been alright if peripheral otherwise.

Moore was denied by a great header just stopping him get on the end of a cross, looks more lively than I've seen him play without otherwise having much of a chance. Rotherham somehow hit the bar with a header from well inside the six yard box when it looked easier to score.

0-0.

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 14:32 - Nov 11 with 5685 viewsWestover

Moore 1-1
Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 14:32 - Nov 11 with 5687 viewsSteve_M

96th minute equaliser from Moore.

Darren Ferguson will be whinging like his father this evening.

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 14:33 - Nov 11 with 5672 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 14:32 - Nov 11 by Steve_M

Have to say, I was impressed my moore's footballing ability on the floor

His touch and movement was far better than what we saw in his cameos last season

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 14:35 - Nov 11 with 5659 viewsSteve_M

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 14:33 - Nov 11 by The_Romford_Blue

His touch and movement was far better than what we saw in his cameos last season

Confidence and not just being chucked on for ten or fifteen minutes at a time.

I've not seen enough today to suggest he'll really trouble good second-tier defences, would be inclined to leave him in that division for this season.

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 14:42 - Nov 11 with 5623 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 14:35 - Nov 11 by Steve_M

I've not seen enough today to suggest he'll really trouble good second-tier defences, would be inclined to leave him in that division for this season.

I too would leave him until next season

Good to see he's clearly a better player though

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 14:44 - Nov 11 with 5619 viewspoppiesman

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 14:33 - Nov 11 by The_Romford_Blue

The Rotherham manager was interviewed before the game, and said he wasn't surprised by Keifer's goalscoring but was surprised by how good an actual footballer he was.
Login to get fewer ads

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 15:10 - Nov 11 with 5551 viewstextbackup

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 14:35 - Nov 11 by Steve_M

Wouldn't matter if he can't trouble a good second tier defence, use him when we play the lesser teams as a squad player.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 15:30 - Nov 11 with 5498 viewsHerbivore

I'd sell in January for a tidy profit. Can't help but think that whilst he's in great form in a team doing well, he's not likely to be a Championship striker. Cash in whilst his stock is high.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 15:38 - Nov 11 with 5475 viewshorsehollerer

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 14:32 - Nov 11 by Steve_M

Fergie time must skip a generation, then.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 16:15 - Nov 11 with 5412 viewsSteve_M

We should also have noted how impressive na own goal the Doncaster goal was in this game.

Highlights here:

http://www.skysports.com/football/doncaster-vs-rotherham/375367

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 16:51 - Nov 11 with 5362 viewsParisBlue

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 15:30 - Nov 11 by Herbivore

I'd sell in January for a tidy profit. Can't help but think that whilst he's in great form in a team doing well, he's not likely to be a Championship striker. Cash in whilst his stock is high.

So would I. Remember Dean McDonald? Seem to remember we turned down bids from Hartlepool only to not play him and let him leave on a free.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 17:50 - Nov 11 with 5276 viewssouthnorfolkblue

What is the current going rate for a prolific division 1 striker. Like you I’m not convinced that he is Championship standard and he’s only going to be fourth choice at best here unless Didsy leaves...

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 20:24 - Nov 11 with 5123 viewsBABLUE

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 17:50 - Nov 11 by southnorfolkblue

What is the current going rate for a prolific division 1 striker. Like you I’m not convinced that he is Championship standard and he’s only going to be fourth choice at best here unless Didsy leaves...

Until Didzy leaves.

He will move back to the Midlands in the summer
Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 22:40 - Nov 11 with 5054 viewsstrikalite

Marriott is better...

Never gave him a chance...
Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 08:16 - Nov 12 with 4943 viewsHerbivore

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 22:40 - Nov 11 by strikalite

Marriott is better...

Never gave him a chance...

Marriott wasn't good enough to get regular games here. We let him go at the end of our play off season and he was miles from the first team following around 18 months of unproductive loan spells. Pleased to see the lad doing well now but it was right for both parties to let him go when we did.

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 13:14 - Nov 12 with 4866 viewstextbackup

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 20:24 - Nov 11 by BABLUE

Until Didzy leaves.

He will move back to the Midlands in the summer

In jan

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 14:11 - Nov 12 with 4819 viewsWestcountryblue

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 08:16 - Nov 12 by Herbivore

Marriott wasn't good enough to get regular games here. We let him go at the end of our play off season and he was miles from the first team following around 18 months of unproductive loan spells. Pleased to see the lad doing well now but it was right for both parties to let him go when we did.

LIke Rhodes we released him too early into his development.

I think Brian Klug mentioned it recently, but some players take until 22/23 years old to fully develop and breakthrough.
Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 14:53 - Nov 12 with 4786 viewsmanchego

I’d give him a go. Terrible waste not even trying him just for a rubbish amount of money.
Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 16:48 - Nov 12 with 4727 viewsHerbivore

Doncaster vs Rotherham is on Sky now on 14:11 - Nov 12 by Westcountryblue

LIke Rhodes we released him too early into his development.

I think Brian Klug mentioned it recently, but some players take until 22/23 years old to fully develop and breakthrough.

We didn't let him go too early imo, he'd not done enough here when out on loan to show he could cut it at Championship level and for his development he needed to settle somewhere and play regularly. It was the right move for everyone, good luck to the lad. He has a better chance of being a Championship player at 25 having dropped a couple of levels to play regular games than he would have done if we'd kept him and farmed him out on loan or given him the off 15 minutes, in my opinion of course.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024