Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him 16:18 - Nov 11 with 10259 viewsLord_Lucan

What's his playing style and should we be excited?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 16:30 - Nov 11 with 8905 viewsPJH

I think the best that could be said about his cameo appearances for us last season was that they were wholehearted but he has certainly started this season well at Rotherham
On the face of it we should be excited with one of our players being in such goal scoring form but if he was to be recalled I can not see how he could get ahead of Garner,Waghorn and McG assuming that they are all fit.
Could be very handy on the bench though.
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 16:48 - Nov 11 with 8846 viewsSteve_M

Tall, holds the ball up fairly well, good close control and mobile but not as strong in the air as Murphy and physically a lot weaker. I'm not convinced he has the desire to really attack the ball in the air which, together with the lack of strength, probably stops him being good enough to repeat his goal-scoring from this season in this division.

Well, certainly at the moment anyway. Murphy didn't have that strength earlier in his career either.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 20:51 - Nov 11 with 8590 viewsColin_Viljoen

Wymarkesk
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 20:53 - Nov 11 with 8584 viewsBackToRussia

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 20:51 - Nov 11 by Colin_Viljoen

Wymarkesk

How tall was Whymark?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 21:04 - Nov 11 with 8556 viewsfactual_blue

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 20:53 - Nov 11 by BackToRussia

How tall was Whymark?

No more than 8' 7".

Possibly less.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 21:19 - Nov 11 with 8535 viewssolemio

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 20:53 - Nov 11 by BackToRussia

How tall was Whymark?

5'9"
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 21:30 - Nov 11 with 8505 viewsblueislander

Wymarkesk

WHAAAAT! Not fit to lace Whymark's boots. Trevor was a shade over 6 foot.
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 21:34 - Nov 11 with 8513 viewsSuperfrans

Totally unprompted, a friend who is quite high up at AFC Wimbledon mentioned him to me this week - said he was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch when they played Rotherham, really impressive. He said the Rotherham hierarchy were also raving about him. Sounds like he’s done everything he could possibly have expected to do, and more. Promising.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Login to get fewer ads

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 21:41 - Nov 11 with 8472 viewsBackToRussia

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 21:19 - Nov 11 by solemio

5'9"

Does look an average-height looking bloke. But I hear he could leap over a double decker.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 22:02 - Nov 11 with 8424 viewsPJH

Wymarkesk

Can I just ask how someone with your user name can compare Kieffer Moore with Trevor Whymark, I assume that you saw Whymark play?
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 22:37 - Nov 11 with 8398 viewsPhilTWTD

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 21:34 - Nov 11 by Superfrans

Totally unprompted, a friend who is quite high up at AFC Wimbledon mentioned him to me this week - said he was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch when they played Rotherham, really impressive. He said the Rotherham hierarchy were also raving about him. Sounds like he’s done everything he could possibly have expected to do, and more. Promising.

Friend of mine who scouts for another Championship club was impressed with his performance in that match as well. Hopefully he'll step up - and firstly is given a chance which consists of more than 10 minutes here and there - on his return.
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 22:56 - Nov 11 with 8366 viewsstrikalite

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 21:34 - Nov 11 by Superfrans

I saw him play at Peterborough, not his best game I'll assume but scored with a nice header, Marriott was terrific that day, hit the post, bar and scored two....was watching him for most of that game, good movement and work rate, walked out shaking my head..
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 07:36 - Nov 12 with 8195 viewsimsureazzure

Wymarkesk

The best header of a football ever to play for town compared to a guy who can not jump.
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 08:26 - Nov 12 with 8136 viewsColin_Viljoen

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 22:02 - Nov 11 by PJH

Can I just ask how someone with your user name can compare Kieffer Moore with Trevor Whymark, I assume that you saw Whymark play?

Yes indeed, who will ever forget WBA & Lazio, I was just stating to Lucan who said he hadn't seen him play, the type of position he takes up & his style, reminds me of TM, not comparing him.
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 08:49 - Nov 12 with 8105 viewsPJH

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 08:26 - Nov 12 by Colin_Viljoen

Yes indeed, who will ever forget WBA & Lazio, I was just stating to Lucan who said he hadn't seen him play, the type of position he takes up & his style, reminds me of TM, not comparing him.

Understood,particularly with your user name.
Would not want anyone thinking that Moore is anywhere near as good as Trevor Whymark was.
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 09:24 - Nov 12 with 8061 viewsBlue_Order

He's a big handsome bastard.
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 09:44 - Nov 12 with 8025 viewschicoazul

I dont see how he can get in the team. Garner is a guaranteed starter every week if fit and Waghorn & McG are our top scorers. We should leave him at Rotherham for the rest of the season.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 09:56 - Nov 12 with 8004 viewsSuperfrans

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 08:26 - Nov 12 by Colin_Viljoen

From what I saw of him for Ipswich, Moore is more of a Scowcroft type, only taller and more powerful.

Whymark was faster, more lithe and skilful than either.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 14:13 - Nov 12 with 7850 viewsWickets

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 22:37 - Nov 11 by PhilTWTD

Friend of mine who scouts for another Championship club was impressed with his performance in that match as well. Hopefully he'll step up - and firstly is given a chance which consists of more than 10 minutes here and there - on his return.

Blimey Phil your border line Mick criticism there, i shall listen to the next Mick conference with interest.
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 14:14 - Nov 12 with 7848 viewsWestcountryblue

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 09:44 - Nov 12 by chicoazul

I dont see how he can get in the team. Garner is a guaranteed starter every week if fit and Waghorn & McG are our top scorers. We should leave him at Rotherham for the rest of the season.

Completely agree.

I think a season at Rotherham would suit both parties.

Hopefully Kieffer can contribute next season, especially with Didzy likely to move on.
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 14:26 - Nov 12 with 7824 viewsWickets

I think Kieffer is a one off very awkward to play against i would say, maybe a Marmite player. Certainly not a Whymark!
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 14:32 - Nov 12 with 7808 viewsArthur_Hayes

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 07:36 - Nov 12 by imsureazzure

The best header of a football ever to play for town compared to a guy who can not jump.

Wark and Mariner were pretty decent too, especially Warkie, the personification of power and accuracy.
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 14:32 - Nov 12 with 7815 viewsPhilTWTD

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 14:13 - Nov 12 by Wickets

Blimey Phil your border line Mick criticism there, i shall listen to the next Mick conference with interest.

Not really making a comment one way or another on MM, just don't think players should be judged on 10 minutes here or there, as KM was by a lot of people last season. There were games where he made little impression and others where you could see what MM saw in him, most notably the Rotherham match in which he caught Paul Warne's eye.

KM has obviously done all that was hoped of him and more during his loan - as MM said in July, if he does well he'll want him back here - and hopefully will now be given the chance to step back up. Could be a useful alternative to Garner as the lone striker keeping defenders occupied.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 15:26 - Nov 12 with 7749 viewsWickets

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 14:32 - Nov 12 by PhilTWTD

Not really making a comment one way or another on MM, just don't think players should be judged on 10 minutes here or there, as KM was by a lot of people last season. There were games where he made little impression and others where you could see what MM saw in him, most notably the Rotherham match in which he caught Paul Warne's eye.

KM has obviously done all that was hoped of him and more during his loan - as MM said in July, if he does well he'll want him back here - and hopefully will now be given the chance to step back up. Could be a useful alternative to Garner as the lone striker keeping defenders occupied.

Come on now don't try and wriggle out of it!!
Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 19:10 - Nov 12 with 7619 viewslongtimefan

Kieffer Moore - I don't know much about him on 14:32 - Nov 12 by PhilTWTD

I seem to remember he appeared on quite a few people’s lists in the worst ITFC players ever thread earlier this year
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024