Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our squad is beginning to look the strongest for a long time 18:27 - Nov 11 with 3057 viewsunstableblue

I’m not sure how bad Smiths injury is, but hoping that and McGoldricks are not serious, combined with the return of Huws and Adeyemi it’s beginning to look very positive.

The two Rangers players up front, combined with two fine youths in Downes and Nydam, and a fantastic loanee from Man City.

I also think Luke Wolfeden is going to be pushing for the first team soon.

We have the likes of Ward and sears pushing from the bench, both are of quality on their day.

Even Bru, who definitely has talent is pushing again.

BART/Gerks

SPENCE/Iorfa CHAMBO/Wolfenden WEBSTER/Smith KNUDSEN/Kenlock

WAGHORN/Ward DOWNES/Skuse/Bru/Adeyemi HUWS/Nydam/Bishop CELINA
GARNER McGOLDRICK/Sears

It’s a marked improvement. Weak on left wing and perhaps competition at full backs.

We just need nick to get the most out of it; get back to more aggression, more energy, more attacking, and less respect for opposition.

This league is mental. If Marcus splashed on a star midfielder and striker to really go for it, we’d be in with a real chance of the play-offs.

Would be great to get a run going. Again I have no idea why mick rested Webster and Spence against Cardiff and made such a radical team change. Missed opportunity with the international break around the corner.

COYB; confidence and we might just progress

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I forgot Danny Rowe on 18:48 - Nov 11 with 3000 viewsunstableblue

Albeit I have no idea if he's any good, anyone?

I forgot Danny Rowe on 19:07 - Nov 11 with 2971 viewsPJH

I forgot Danny Rowe on 18:48 - Nov 11 by unstableblue

Albeit I have no idea if he's any good, anyone?

He looked quite good the bits I saw of him last season and I thought he might make an impression this season.
He seems to have dropped down the pecking order a bit but I don't know if that because of loss of form or just that he has been overtaken by other players pushing on.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 19:24]
I forgot Danny Rowe on 19:13 - Nov 11 with 2961 viewsReuser_is_God

I forgot Danny Rowe on 19:07 - Nov 11 by PJH

He looked quite good the bits I saw of him last season and I thought he might make an impression this season.
He seems to have dropped down the pecking order a bit but I don't know if that because of loss of form or just that he has been overtaken by other players pushing on.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 19:24]

I'm surprised by this too.

He impressed me every time I saw him last season & he seems to have been performing well in the u23s.

Certainly like to see him on the bench, would give us a different option.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I forgot Danny Rowe on 19:27 - Nov 11 with 2928 viewsPJH

I forgot Danny Rowe on 19:13 - Nov 11 by Reuser_is_God

I'm surprised by this too.

He impressed me every time I saw him last season & he seems to have been performing well in the u23s.

Certainly like to see him on the bench, would give us a different option.

I agree but I suppose that it is a sign of a strong squad if you have players who appear to be worth a first team chance that cannot even get on the bench because the bench itself is also strong.
Our squad is beginning to look the strongest for a long time on 10:37 - Nov 12 with 2693 viewsNo9

It may come right when MM finally get round to tackling the midfield problems.
Stikers have potential
Defence isn't bad & we have a good GK
Midfield is where the problem is & has been for a long while
Our squad is beginning to look the strongest for a long time on 16:08 - Nov 12 with 2585 viewsgosblue

Re: splashing out on a striker
I believe there's a young striker at Rotherham who can't stop scoring. Top scorer in all four divisions. I'm just pulling your leg but if Moore wasn't already ours and we were showing interested, I think most of us would be excited. Maybe let Sears go the other way on loan to restore his confidence.
Our squad is beginning to look the strongest for a long time on 22:20 - Nov 12 with 2439 viewsunstableblue

Our squad is beginning to look the strongest for a long time on 16:08 - Nov 12 by gosblue

Re: splashing out on a striker
I believe there's a young striker at Rotherham who can't stop scoring. Top scorer in all four divisions. I'm just pulling your leg but if Moore wasn't already ours and we were showing interested, I think most of us would be excited. Maybe let Sears go the other way on loan to restore his confidence.

I saw Moore in two games at the end of last season and was really underwhelmed - shows what I know.

Albeit there were some poor touches and positioning.

To be fair to him I think he suffered from the wrong role and service when he played for Town in those brief appearances.

With regard the wider thread I do worry if Mick is going to make the right selections and guide the players into the right system and tempo to get the best out of this good crop of players.

Our squad is beginning to look the strongest for a long time on 07:02 - Nov 13 with 2338 viewsNo9

Our squad is beginning to look the strongest for a long time on 22:20 - Nov 12 by unstableblue

I saw Moore in two games at the end of last season and was really underwhelmed - shows what I know.

Albeit there were some poor touches and positioning.

To be fair to him I think he suffered from the wrong role and service when he played for Town in those brief appearances.

With regard the wider thread I do worry if Mick is going to make the right selections and guide the players into the right system and tempo to get the best out of this good crop of players.

"I saw Moore in two games at the end of last season and was really underwhelmed - shows what I know. "

Some managers know how to get the best out of players-
Some don't.
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:26 - Dec 8 with 2040 viewsgosblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:04 - Dec 8 with 1997 viewsericclacton

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:26 - Dec 8 by gosblue

Feetball Wonderful.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024