Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I must have missed the unveiling of Mick for Ireland 21:24 - Nov 11 with 1709 viewsGarv

This is turgid stuff.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I must have missed the unveiling of Mick for Ireland on 22:51 - Nov 11 with 1673 viewsSwansea_Blue

Horrible side. Their game plan when I saw the previous Wales match seemed to be to kick Wales off the park. Which sounds about right for a team Keane is involved in. Can't be expansive though otherwise they'd get nowhere.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I must have missed the unveiling of Mick for Ireland on 23:16 - Nov 11 with 1657 viewsm14_blue

I must have missed the unveiling of Mick for Ireland on 22:51 - Nov 11 by Swansea_Blue

Horrible side. Their game plan when I saw the previous Wales match seemed to be to kick Wales off the park. Which sounds about right for a team Keane is involved in. Can't be expansive though otherwise they'd get nowhere.

Utterly, utterly dreadful to watch. Genuinely worse than Town.

I
I must have missed the unveiling of Mick for Ireland on 18:00 - Nov 13 with 1456 viewsPilgrimblue

I must have missed the unveiling of Mick for Ireland on 23:16 - Nov 11 by m14_blue

Utterly, utterly dreadful to watch. Genuinely worse than Town.

I

I thought for one moment that Mick had taken over. They've got players better than that but it was hoof at every opportunity. Whereas NI played much better and were unlucky not to progress
I must have missed the unveiling of Mick for Ireland on 18:12 - Nov 13 with 1427 viewsBackToRussia

I must have missed the unveiling of Mick for Ireland on 18:00 - Nov 13 by Pilgrimblue

I thought for one moment that Mick had taken over. They've got players better than that but it was hoof at every opportunity. Whereas NI played much better and were unlucky not to progress

NI were way better in qualifying and were unlucky not to get thru, although let themselves down at home to Switzerland. The ROI only really made it to the playoffs because they pipped a poor Wales side at the last.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I must have missed the unveiling of Mick for Ireland (n/t) on 18:18 - Nov 13 with 1420 viewsmonty_radio

I must have missed the unveiling of Mick for Ireland on 22:51 - Nov 11 by Swansea_Blue

[Post edited 13 Nov 2017 19:46]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024