Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week 11:17 - Nov 13 with 1972 viewsSteve_M

Ah, of course not.

Classy.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week on 11:27 - Nov 13 with 1940 viewsJ2BLUE

Who signs off on this stuff? It always amazes me how such stupidity gets through the most basic of checks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week on 11:34 - Nov 13 with 1927 viewsSwansea_Blue

Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week on 11:27 - Nov 13 by J2BLUE

Who signs off on this stuff? It always amazes me how such stupidity gets through the most basic of checks.

Phil I think. Maybe Gav when he's allowed off biscuit inventory duties.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week on 11:35 - Nov 13 with 1923 viewsArcher4721

Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week on 11:27 - Nov 13 by J2BLUE

You can't be surprised by this surely?

This is what these people really are like ..
[Post edited 13 Nov 2017 11:36]
Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week on 11:36 - Nov 13 with 1919 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not the most sensitive for sure. Be interesting to see the results though!

Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week on 11:43 - Nov 13 with 1897 viewsfactual_blue

Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week on 11:34 - Nov 13 by Swansea_Blue

Phil I think. Maybe Gav when he's allowed off biscuit inventory duties.

Gav is NEVER allowed off biscuit inventory duties. Every last crumb must be accounted for.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week on 12:48 - Nov 13 with 1849 viewsSwansea_Blue

Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week on 11:43 - Nov 13 by factual_blue

Gav is NEVER allowed off biscuit inventory duties. Every last crumb must be accounted for.

Hmm. Who cleans the Audi's then?

#TWTDmysteries

Anyhow, back on topic. At least our lot try to hide their prejudices, even if the mask slips regularly. They're far less subtle on this side of the pond - I saw this article about our Maine Governor has been trending on the been articles, even though it was from last year:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-37204837

Mind blowing g stuff that we've got people around with these views in the modern world, and we put them in positions of power.

Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week on 14:17 - Nov 13 with 1787 viewsfactual_blue

Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week on 12:48 - Nov 13 by Swansea_Blue

#TWTDmysteries

Anyhow, back on topic. At least our lot try to hide their prejudices, even if the mask slips regularly. They're far less subtle on this side of the pond - I saw this article about our Maine Governor has been trending on the been articles, even though it was from last year:

Mind blowing g stuff that we've got people around with these views in the modern world, and we put them in positions of power.

MarkTWTD cleans the Audis.

#mysterysolved

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week on 15:23 - Nov 13 with 1758 viewsconnorscontract

Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week on 12:48 - Nov 13 by Swansea_Blue

#TWTDmysteries

Blimey. That is A grade racist f***wittery right there.
Login to get fewer ads

Maybe after last week the nation's politicians can have a better one this week on 19:36 - Nov 13 with 1687 viewsDarth_Koont

Perfectly reasonable question.

If you live entirely within the bubble of party politics.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024