Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A fool and their money are easily parted. 15:17 - Nov 13 with 3223 viewsSpruceMoose

Brake Bros must be laughing all the way to the bank. Twenty quid for a burger.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/nov/13/burger-kings-byron-fast-foo
[Post edited 13 Nov 2017 15:20]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 15:21 - Nov 13 with 3181 viewsSteve_M

But only £15.99 for a moose burger though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 15:24 - Nov 13 with 3164 viewsSpruceMoose

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 15:21 - Nov 13 by Steve_M

But only £15.99 for a moose burger though.

Moose meat is too lean to make a decent burger. We are the turkeys of the mammal kingdom.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 15:26 - Nov 13 with 3156 viewsSteve_M

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 15:24 - Nov 13 by SpruceMoose

Moose meat is too lean to make a decent burger. We are the turkeys of the mammal kingdom.

Are you looking forward to Christmas then?
[Post edited 13 Nov 2017 15:26]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 15:38 - Nov 13 with 3119 viewsSpruceMoose

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 15:26 - Nov 13 by Steve_M

Are you looking forward to Christmas then?
[Post edited 13 Nov 2017 15:26]

I prefer the term Winterval, thank you.

#Triggered

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 16:16 - Nov 13 with 3052 viewsWD19

Got stiffed by this crew only this weekend.

5 minutes waiting to be seated in a restaurant with 20 spare tables.
Luke warm burger served on an ice cold plate.
Cold beer (in a 330ml can) served with a piping hot glass straight out of the dishwasher.
Bog standard cheeseburger with sweet potato fries and beer north of £17.

In and out in less than 30 mins. First time in living memory I have declined the opportunity to add a service charge.
A fool and their money are easily parted. on 17:14 - Nov 13 with 2966 viewsNo9

People are daft to pay that for something when they don't really know where the meat comes from- on the cow OR, even it is cow meat at all.

A Mac is expensive anything costing more is ludicrous
A fool and their money are easily parted. on 17:18 - Nov 13 with 2947 viewsfactual_blue

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 17:14 - Nov 13 by No9

People are daft to pay that for something when they don't really know where the meat comes from- on the cow OR, even it is cow meat at all.

I'm sure the board's self-appointed burger gourmet will be along to tell us these hipster burger joints all have their own cows grazing out the back to produce stunning hand-crafted, flattened rissoles.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 17:26 - Nov 13 with 2936 viewsfactual_blue

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 15:24 - Nov 13 by SpruceMoose

A nice, slow-cooked moose in red wine casserole, on the other hand....

Login to get fewer ads

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 17:58 - Nov 13 with 2889 viewsDeano69

Not that I entirely disagree (the prices are crazy), but where would you buy a a tasty burger that you know where the meat comes from (etc) in a dining (or takeaway come to that) establishment for under a £5?.

For what its worth I would rather eat the polystyrene box than the burger from McDonalds

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 18:40 - Nov 13 with 2828 viewsfactual_blue

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 17:58 - Nov 13 by Deano69

Not that I entirely disagree (the prices are crazy), but where would you buy a a tasty burger that you know where the meat comes from (etc) in a dining (or takeaway come to that) establishment for under a £5?.

For what its worth I would rather eat the polystyrene box than the burger from McDonalds

Why would you want to?

Like many things, one you make yourself is the only answer.

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 19:17 - Nov 13 with 2768 viewsMedwayTractor

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 18:40 - Nov 13 by factual_blue

Why would you want to?

Like many things, one you make yourself is the only answer.

Or one from Costco, when you know what is in it, made of good quality meat & not much else. Grilled or BBQ'd at home.

I haven't eaten one in any sort of fast food joint for years, I would never eat such a disgusting thing now. I've seen too many filthy greasy burger places behind the scenes (in the course of my job) to want to cross any of their thresholds ever again.

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

A fool and their money are easily parted. on 19:35 - Nov 13 with 2740 viewshoppy

Your last line isn’t exactly PC, is it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024