Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon 15:58 - Nov 14 with 2593 viewsJ2BLUE

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/nov/13/lord-of-the-rings-amazon-tv

Usually I can't stand prequels but this should be good. I loved the books and films.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 16:59 - Nov 14 with 2547 viewschicoazul

Celestial Gods but I am so sick of prequels. One of many good things about the MCU is they are always moving forwards in time and keep flashbacks to a bare minimum (although Capt Marvel is set in the 90s apparently). If you have the rights to Tolkien's estate then presumably you have the rights to a vast vast world to play with and create in but this sounds like LOTR ORIGINS: ARAGORN.
The SOLO Star Wars movie will tell us all about why Vader tells Boba Fett "no disintegrations" in Empire. They dont have to explain every single cool throwaway line of dialogue do they.

///rant

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 17:10 - Nov 14 with 2537 viewsGuthrum

Are they going to do the whole Silmarillion?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 19:12 - Nov 14 with 2493 viewsGlasgowBlue

Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 16:59 - Nov 14 by chicoazul

Celestial Gods but I am so sick of prequels. One of many good things about the MCU is they are always moving forwards in time and keep flashbacks to a bare minimum (although Capt Marvel is set in the 90s apparently). If you have the rights to Tolkien's estate then presumably you have the rights to a vast vast world to play with and create in but this sounds like LOTR ORIGINS: ARAGORN.
The SOLO Star Wars movie will tell us all about why Vader tells Boba Fett "no disintegrations" in Empire. They dont have to explain every single cool throwaway line of dialogue do they.

///rant

Agent Carter? But I take your point.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 19:15 - Nov 14 with 2491 viewsGlasgowBlue

Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 17:10 - Nov 14 by Guthrum

Are they going to do the whole Silmarillion?

He Knows You Know

Iron Lion Zion

Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 19:23 - Nov 14 with 2482 viewsSteve_M

Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 16:59 - Nov 14 by chicoazul

///rant

At least in this case Tolkien created the entire back story. It does rather feel like flogging a horse that if not quite ready for burgers is getting there.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 20:22 - Nov 14 with 2452 viewsClausThomsen

If Peter Jackson isn't directing it, it will be sh*te.

ixnay with the guardian linksay
Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 20:47 - Nov 14 with 2432 viewsRobTheMonk

Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 19:12 - Nov 14 by GlasgowBlue

Criminally underrated show.
Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 20:48 - Nov 14 with 2431 viewsGlasgowBlue

Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 20:47 - Nov 14 by RobTheMonk

Criminally underrated show.

Shame it was cancelled before the storyline was concluded.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 22:54 - Nov 14 with 2368 viewsbadadski

Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 20:48 - Nov 14 by GlasgowBlue

Shame it was cancelled before the storyline was concluded.

Uummmm we have already had the prequel. It was the Hobbit. Is this a prequel to the prequel? Will be cool regardless, will probably show how the 9 kings became the Nazgul etc
Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 08:16 - Nov 15 with 2303 viewschicoazul

Lord of the Rings multi season tv show coming to Amazon on 19:12 - Nov 14 by GlasgowBlue

Not part of the MCU.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024