Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First away day since Hillsborough last year for me tonight 23:38 - Nov 14 with 2225 viewsCurrie10

Will be in the Honduras end in Sydney tonight.

Unfortunately cannot see them doing the job, but come on Honduras!!!!
on 23:49 - Nov 14 with 2210 views_

First away day since Hillsborough last year for me tonight on 00:11 - Nov 15 with 2190 viewsfloridablue

Why would you cheer on Honduras in your host nation ?....unless you have a latino/hispanic connection!
Come on you Roo's
on 00:53 - Nov 15 with 2172 views_

First away day since Hillsborough last year for me tonight on 00:11 - Nov 15 by floridablue

Why would you cheer on Honduras in your host nation ?....unless you have a latino/hispanic connection!
Come on you Roo's

First away day since Hillsborough last year for me tonight on 01:05 - Nov 15 with 2169 viewsCurrie10

First away day since Hillsborough last year for me tonight on 00:11 - Nov 15 by floridablue

Come on you Roo's

You live in Australia for a year and you'll understand why I wouldn't be too upset to see them balls it up.

They'll win at a canter I think though.
First away day since Hillsborough last year for me tonight on 01:29 - Nov 15 with 2158 viewsfloridablue

First away day since Hillsborough last year for me tonight on 01:05 - Nov 15 by Currie10

You live in Australia for a year and you'll understand why I wouldn't be too upset to see them balls it up.

They'll win at a canter I think though.

No, still don't understand your thoughts...15 years for me in Florida living among an ever increasing Hispanic/Latino population including Hondurans, i'll be cheering on the Aussies!
First away day since Hillsborough last year for me tonight on 01:51 - Nov 15 with 2132 viewsCurrie10

First away day since Hillsborough last year for me tonight on 01:29 - Nov 15 by floridablue

No, still don't understand your thoughts...15 years for me in Florida living among an ever increasing Hispanic/Latino population including Hondurans, i'll be cheering on the Aussies!

Went to Aus v Syria in the home end, the ' atmosphere ' was utter toilet. They had a band doing the weirdest tunes ever, far too loudly to allow an atmosphere to generate.

That, coupled with the sheer arrogance of many I have had the pleasure of encountering over my lovely year here would make me quite pleased if Honduras went and nicked it.

Be very interesting to see what the away end is like with the Honduran's, whether they are crazy loud supporters or what the vibe is. Perhaps an evening of whistling!? It'll be different, of that I can be sure!
on 01:53 - Nov 15 with 2125 views_

First away day since Hillsborough last year for me tonight on 01:51 - Nov 15 by Currie10

Went to Aus v Syria in the home end, the ' atmosphere ' was utter toilet. They had a band doing the weirdest tunes ever, far too loudly to allow an atmosphere to generate.

That, coupled with the sheer arrogance of many I have had the pleasure of encountering over my lovely year here would make me quite pleased if Honduras went and nicked it.

Be very interesting to see what the away end is like with the Honduran's, whether they are crazy loud supporters or what the vibe is. Perhaps an evening of whistling!? It'll be different, of that I can be sure!

First away day since Hillsborough last year for me tonight on 02:40 - Nov 15 with 2104 viewsCurrie10

on 01:53 - Nov 15 by _

Haha.

Yeah not a massive fan of ColOmbia since her living with us - met some crackers in Brazil though at the world cup. Wasn't too upset to see Denmark wee all over the Irish this morning I have to say.

I thought Denmark looked quite a balanced decent side - certainly think they could go okay in Russia.

Positive Australia will win tonight. Mooy + Jedinak should control the midfield.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 2:41]
Login to get fewer ads

First away day since Hillsborough last year for me tonight on 21:44 - Nov 15 with 1916 viewsCurrie10

on 01:53 - Nov 15 by _

Was a bit of fun the game last night. Hondurans arguing and coming to blows on a couple of occasions, HON DUR AS was the main chant. Good fun!

HORRIBLE team to watch though. Time wasting, rolling around, in the end semi pleased Aus went through as they'll clearly offer more in Russia.

That said, and I'd need to see it back, the pen for 2-0 looked incredibly harsh in the ground...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024