Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evening all 02:48 - Nov 15 with 1435 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else on the late night shift?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Evening all on 03:10 - Nov 15 with 1426 viewsCurrie10

On the day shift in sunny Australia, Sydney living the life as a switchboard operator.

What a use of a business management degree- the Partridge sketch with Tony Hares and a Media 2:2 has just entered my head.

Having a good shift?
Evening all on 03:47 - Nov 15 with 1403 viewsSpruceMoose

Evening all on 03:10 - Nov 15 by Currie10

On the day shift in sunny Australia, Sydney living the life as a switchboard operator.

What a use of a business management degree- the Partridge sketch with Tony Hares and a Media 2:2 has just entered my head.

Having a good shift?

Finished up for the day. Only Tuesday and this week is proving to be pretty demanding. It's another day closer to the weekend I guess! Nearly 11pm here, was just wondering who else was about.

Anyway, I've done switchboard stuff in the past too. I feel your pain. Maybe you'll get some comical lunatic on the line to liven things up though!

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 3:48]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Evening all on 04:08 - Nov 15 with 1379 viewshorsehollerer

Hello?

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Evening all on 04:26 - Nov 15 with 1375 viewsCurrie10

Evening all on 03:47 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

Finished up for the day. Only Tuesday and this week is proving to be pretty demanding. It's another day closer to the weekend I guess! Nearly 11pm here, was just wondering who else was about.

Anyway, I've done switchboard stuff in the past too. I feel your pain. Maybe you'll get some comical lunatic on the line to liven things up though!

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 3:48]

It's a little exacerbating at times when people don't have the info ready, or ask to speak to someone with a very generic name - say DAN ( Partridge ) and get out of patience when you ask which one etc..... 4 days left of this mumbo jumbo and then there's no chance I'll ever do something like this again.

Always said I'd never work in an insurance firm after my days with HBOS 12 years ago, absolute detest of corporate culture however here I am - Mr Hypocrite!

What do you do? Nothing beats that feeling of finishing for the day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024