Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
North Korea 'sentences Trump to death' for insulting Kim Jong-un 09:33 - Nov 15 with 2385 viewsGavTWTD

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/15/north-korea-sentences-trump-to-d

“The worst crime for which he can never be pardoned is that he dared [to] malignantly hurt the dignity of the supreme leadership,” the editorial said.

“He should know that he is just a hideous criminal sentenced to death by the Korean people,” it added.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

North Korea 'sentences Trump to death' for insulting Kim Jong-un on 09:37 - Nov 15 with 2358 viewsNewcyBlue

Perhaps i should drop Kim Jong-Un an email, my ex-wife thinks he did that Gangnam Style thing, reckon he could take care of her for me?

(Parts of this post may or may not be a joke)

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

North Korea 'sentences Trump to death' for insulting Kim Jong-un on 09:37 - Nov 15 with 2357 viewsbluewein

Looks like North Korea are gonna be sentencing most of the world to death if they're gonna be like that.

Been nice knowing you all...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

North Korea 'sentences Trump to death' for insulting Kim Jong-un on 09:50 - Nov 15 with 2327 viewsunstableblue

Meanwhile in Trumpland he got the town and state wrong in his condolence tweet on the US’s latest mass shooting; and again has made no calls for any form of gun control, of course he responds in minutes with anti Muslim immigration following an incident

In other news it’s being stated Trump says something untrue 5.5 times a day. His latest, in front of the press, that Obama was not allowed to enter the Philippines for a visit. When in fact Obama refused to meet the Philippine president in Laos due to his out of control death squads and also being called a ‘wh@re’. Trump and Duerte obviously got on like a house on fire.

Even Maybot has come out to state that Russian social media interference is fact.

Albeit North Korea’s death sentence and colourful language is a bit strong!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

North Korea 'sentences Trump to death' for insulting Kim Jong-un on 10:03 - Nov 15 with 2277 viewsGuthrum

Rhetoric, rather than due legal process. However, given the Kim dynasty is practically deified in NK, making fun of them is considered extremely serious. Probably a good job Trump didn't make it to the DMZ.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

North Korea 'sentences Trump to death' for insulting Kim Jong-un on 10:18 - Nov 15 with 2219 viewsdryas

Far me it from me to defend such a regime, but isn't what they are saying that if a North Korean citizen said such things about the leader they would be sentenced to death? Not that they are actually passing sentence on the orange retard.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 10:19]
North Korea 'sentences Trump to death' for insulting Kim Jong-un on 10:19 - Nov 15 with 2212 viewsjacko77

North Korea 'sentences Trump to death' for insulting Kim Jong-un on 09:50 - Nov 15 by unstableblue

Meanwhile in Trumpland he got the town and state wrong in his condolence tweet on the US’s latest mass shooting; and again has made no calls for any form of gun control, of course he responds in minutes with anti Muslim immigration following an incident

In other news it’s being stated Trump says something untrue 5.5 times a day. His latest, in front of the press, that Obama was not allowed to enter the Philippines for a visit. When in fact Obama refused to meet the Philippine president in Laos due to his out of control death squads and also being called a ‘wh@re’. Trump and Duerte obviously got on like a house on fire.

Even Maybot has come out to state that Russian social media interference is fact.

Albeit North Korea’s death sentence and colourful language is a bit strong!!

Do you work for the bbc or have you just been brainwashed by them! Even they struggled to put a negative spin on his recent trip to China
North Korea 'sentences Trump to death' for insulting Kim Jong-un on 12:47 - Nov 15 with 2041 viewsunstableblue

North Korea 'sentences Trump to death' for insulting Kim Jong-un on 10:19 - Nov 15 by jacko77

Do you work for the bbc or have you just been brainwashed by them! Even they struggled to put a negative spin on his recent trip to China

I sometimes wonder why I keep posting about Trump like some loony man!

Is it because I work in the States have US friends (oooh look at me) who are really concerned.

Is it because he is an odious tw@t self centre ego-tist who’s morals and view - which are well documented - are just plain awful.

But actually it’s bacause when people start to normalise and legitimise the Trump presidency, his election, it’s just looks an awful lot like the start of a slippery slope. Lying is OK? Promoting hate is OK? Instilling division is good? Now of course that sounds dramatic?!? But trumps presidency need to crash and burn so that his practices are not deemed sustainable and valid. Funnily enough I think Trumps honesty is refreshing and maybe that is one positive about his challenge of traditional politics. But his honesty should lead to the correct conclusion - that he unfit to lead.

Now your reply strike me as normalising and acceptance. How the feck can you conclude that his trip to Asia has been successful?!? You loon. The list of gaffs and negatives is there, but let’s reference two:

- he befriended and legitimised President Duerte of the Phillipines. He did not call him out effectively on his human rights record both publically and privately. Indeed a lie was raised that he did - with Duerte’s spokesman refuting. Read this article:

https://www.hrw.org/news/2009/05/19/philippine-death-squads-murderous-plague

- he legitimised Putin he validated the view that Putin had not interfered in the US elections (Trumps ego can’t handle anything that tarnishes his victory) and suggests Putinas as an ally on Syria. Every expert, every intelligence agency including Americans own, know Putin is trying to undermine the West to strengthen his position at home. A UK coroner and investigation concluded that Litvinenko’s death was by the Russian FSB. Putin is bad news, even our own Maybot validated that view this week.

I could go on. But what’s the point.

North Korea 'sentences Trump to death' for insulting Kim Jong-un on 12:53 - Nov 15 with 2008 viewsunstableblue

North Korea 'sentences Trump to death' for insulting Kim Jong-un on 12:47 - Nov 15 by unstableblue

I sometimes wonder why I keep posting about Trump like some loony man!

Is it because I work in the States have US friends (oooh look at me) who are really concerned.

Is it because he is an odious tw@t self centre ego-tist who’s morals and view - which are well documented - are just plain awful.

But actually it’s bacause when people start to normalise and legitimise the Trump presidency, his election, it’s just looks an awful lot like the start of a slippery slope. Lying is OK? Promoting hate is OK? Instilling division is good? Now of course that sounds dramatic?!? But trumps presidency need to crash and burn so that his practices are not deemed sustainable and valid. Funnily enough I think Trumps honesty is refreshing and maybe that is one positive about his challenge of traditional politics. But his honesty should lead to the correct conclusion - that he unfit to lead.

Now your reply strike me as normalising and acceptance. How the feck can you conclude that his trip to Asia has been successful?!? You loon. The list of gaffs and negatives is there, but let’s reference two:

- he befriended and legitimised President Duerte of the Phillipines. He did not call him out effectively on his human rights record both publically and privately. Indeed a lie was raised that he did - with Duerte’s spokesman refuting. Read this article:

https://www.hrw.org/news/2009/05/19/philippine-death-squads-murderous-plague

- he legitimised Putin he validated the view that Putin had not interfered in the US elections (Trumps ego can’t handle anything that tarnishes his victory) and suggests Putinas as an ally on Syria. Every expert, every intelligence agency including Americans own, know Putin is trying to undermine the West to strengthen his position at home. A UK coroner and investigation concluded that Litvinenko’s death was by the Russian FSB. Putin is bad news, even our own Maybot validated that view this week.

I could go on. But what’s the point.

God re-reading that, I am some rabid loon.

Must stop posting about Trump, must stop posting about Trump!

Need to move back to posting about our lack of system,
shape and attacking running. Safer ground!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024