Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Australia heading for the World Cup finals 10:46 - Nov 15 with 2477 viewsRadlett_blue

it seems; 2-0 up against Honduras.
No Tommy Oar in the squad; is he now playing for APOEL in Cyprus or what?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 10:47 - Nov 15 with 2466 viewsartsbossbeard

Mick ruined him.

He just sits in a corner rocking back and forth now.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 10:51 - Nov 15 with 2453 viewsFixed_It

Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 10:47 - Nov 15 by artsbossbeard

Mick ruined him.

Up a creek without a paddle - so to speak.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 10:51 - Nov 15 with 2452 viewsKieran_Knows

Currie10 will be gutted.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 10:58 - Nov 15 with 2442 viewsRadlett_blue

Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 10:47 - Nov 15 by artsbossbeard

Mick ruined him.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com.au/news/oar-axed-from-champions-league-squad-472881
Well, he seems to have lost his place at APOEL as well. Maybe he wasn't this great loss?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 11:26 - Nov 15 with 2407 viewsWeWereZombies

Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 10:58 - Nov 15 by Radlett_blue

Well, he seems to have lost his place at APOEL as well. Maybe he wasn't this great loss?

I thought he was going to be Oarsome, turns out he is quite oardinary...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 12:03 - Nov 15 with 2353 viewsStenvict

Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 10:58 - Nov 15 by Radlett_blue

He's still homesick. He just hasn't found a flight back yet.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 22:42 - Nov 15 with 2197 viewsCurrie10

Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 10:51 - Nov 15 by Kieran_Knows

Currie10 will be gutted.

They deserved it in the end.

If anyone watched on tv, was it a penalty to make it 2-0? Looked VERY harsh in the ground.
Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 01:04 - Nov 16 with 2150 viewsIPS_wich

Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 22:42 - Nov 15 by Currie10

They deserved it in the end.

If anyone watched on tv, was it a penalty to make it 2-0? Looked VERY harsh in the ground.

I was watching and after the third Foxtel replay from a specific angle it was very clear it was handball and the ref was in the perfect position to see it. Had he been a couple of yards to the left or right he wouldn't have spotted it. Not deliberate at all, but he clearly blocked the cross with his fist and was far enough away from the player who crossed it in to have pulled his hand away.

Not that it matters, but no idea why the second penalty didn't result in a red card.

Anyway here's hoping that England are drawn in the same group as Australia. The banter in the office in the build up to the Ashes is really rather entertaining (for now), with three Poms out of the ten people in the office (plus a Saffer who wants England to win).
Login to get fewer ads

Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 03:20 - Nov 16 with 2125 viewsCurrie10

Australia heading for the World Cup finals on 01:04 - Nov 16 by IPS_wich

I was watching and after the third Foxtel replay from a specific angle it was very clear it was handball and the ref was in the perfect position to see it. Had he been a couple of yards to the left or right he wouldn't have spotted it. Not deliberate at all, but he clearly blocked the cross with his fist and was far enough away from the player who crossed it in to have pulled his hand away.

Not that it matters, but no idea why the second penalty didn't result in a red card.

Anyway here's hoping that England are drawn in the same group as Australia. The banter in the office in the build up to the Ashes is really rather entertaining (for now), with three Poms out of the ten people in the office (plus a Saffer who wants England to win).

Interesting - really need to see the highlights.

Could the Aussie no 6 have seen red very early on? Was a bad challenge and a yellow given, I did wonder at the time.....

Yeah be cracking for that as a combination!
[Redacted] on 09:01 - Nov 16 with 2070 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024