Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? 16:03 - Nov 15 with 2297 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/nicki-minaj-slammed-as-disgust

Probably not safe for work.

I must be getting old as i find this pretty tacky, at least for a pop star.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:05 - Nov 15 with 2275 viewsBlueBadger

Frankly, there haven't been nearly enough tacky, outrageous and appalling(in the right way) pop stars in recent times. I'm far too old for her music but I'm all for pop stars doing stupid, tacky, etc things.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:07 - Nov 15 with 2269 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:05 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

Frankly, there haven't been nearly enough tacky, outrageous and appalling(in the right way) pop stars in recent times. I'm far too old for her music but I'm all for pop stars doing stupid, tacky, etc things.

I wouldn't mind if it was clever as it thought it was - its no Kim / arse / champers pic.

Maybe you're right though

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:08 - Nov 15 with 2263 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:07 - Nov 15 by giant_stow

I wouldn't mind if it was clever as it thought it was - its no Kim / arse / champers pic.

Maybe you're right though

She's certainly not in the Madonna league of crafty media manipulation but I'm all for a bit of pop star daftness.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:10 - Nov 15 with 2255 viewschicoazul

To be fair "Minaj a trois" is a genius headline.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:10 - Nov 15 with 2253 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:12 - Nov 15 with 2250 viewsGavTWTD

Nope, still working.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:15 - Nov 15 with 2231 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:12 - Nov 15 by GavTWTD

Nope, still working.

Actually Blue Planet really did break the Chinese internet: https://www.shanghaiexpat.com/news/sir-david-attenborough-breaks-chinese-interne

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:16 - Nov 15 with 2216 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:08 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

She's certainly not in the Madonna league of crafty media manipulation but I'm all for a bit of pop star daftness.

Jump in my hooptie hooptie hoop
I own that
And I ain’t paying my rent this month
I owe that
But f*ck who you want, and f*ck who you like
That's our life, there’s no end in sight
Twinkle, twinkle little star

Who says the art of romance is dead?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME on 16:26 - Nov 15 with 2192 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:12 - Nov 15 by GavTWTD

Nope, still working.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:31 - Nov 15 with 2176 viewsJohnny_Boy

Unsure how anybody could even class her as a role-model for anything, let alone for impressionable young girls.
Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:31 - Nov 15 with 2177 viewsJ2BLUE

This is what you have to do to stay relevant when you have no talent.

See also: Amy Schumer. She's not funny but gets by on ever decreasing 'shock value'.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 17:07 - Nov 15 with 2135 viewschicoazul

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 16:31 - Nov 15 by J2BLUE

This is what you have to do to stay relevant when you have no talent.

See also: Amy Schumer. She's not funny but gets by on ever decreasing 'shock value'.

Nicki Minaj is a good pop singer though.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 17:12 - Nov 15 with 2132 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone know if Nicki broke the internet yet? on 17:07 - Nov 15 by chicoazul

Nicki Minaj is a good pop singer though.

It's not my thing, but it's solid, daft tunes with some pretty sound and imaginative production work behind it. Rather someone like her than the desperately beige Sheeran any day.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 17:12]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024