Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... 16:06 - Nov 15 with 13543 viewsSpruceMoose

...we now have Greggs trolling the intolerant!

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/nov/15/greggs-nativity-jesus-sausage-r

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:08 - Nov 15 with 5826 viewsvapour_trail

A Greggs advent calendar!?

Jesus wept.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:10 - Nov 15 with 5803 viewsBlueBadger

What a time to be alive.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:10 - Nov 15 with 5809 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hmm. I wonder how our friends who follow the Islamic faith would have reacted to Greggs had they used a image of Mohamed alongside a sausage roll?

Is it intolerant for those who have faith to object?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:15 - Nov 15 with 5791 viewsSpruceMoose

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:10 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

Hmm. I wonder how our friends who follow the Islamic faith would have reacted to Greggs had they used a image of Mohamed alongside a sausage roll?

I have faith in the wonderful properties of sausage rolls. Whose faith wins? This moose is content to let the lord decide.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:16 - Nov 15 with 5779 viewsbrogansnose

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:15 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

I have faith in the wonderful properties of sausage rolls. Whose faith wins? This moose is content to let the lord decide.

Seeing as Jesus was born Jewish, then I'll register my discontent.
Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:17 - Nov 15 with 5778 viewsGlasgowBlue

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:15 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

I have no faith at all. I don't believe in God. But others do and objecting to this isn't intolerant.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:17 - Nov 15 with 5776 viewsBlueBadger

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:10 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

Couldn't Christians just turn the other cheek and forgive them though?
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 16:26]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:18 - Nov 15 with 5776 viewsSpruceMoose

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:17 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

I have no faith at all. I don't believe in God. But others do and objecting to this isn't intolerant.

Such a fragile faith if it is upset by a sausage roll.

Login to get fewer ads

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:20 - Nov 15 with 5766 viewsSpruceMoose

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:17 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

Couldn't Christians just turn the other cheek and forgive them though?
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 16:26]

I'm not forgiving the Freedom Association for this though.

According to Wiki:

Pub quizzes
The Freedom Association also hold pub quizzes, usually with Jacob Rees-Mogg as quizmaster, in Westminster that have, according to Iain Dale, gained a "cult status".

Shudder.

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:20 - Nov 15 with 5763 viewsbrazil1982

Greggs et al would be far too scared.
Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:20 - Nov 15 with 5767 viewsBergholtBru

Compared to the Life of Brian, it`s nothing. Good job Christianity is a tolerent religion. Unlike one other I need not name. I`m sure if Greggs had upset them they would have been suicide bombed by now. Now that`s bigotry!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:21 - Nov 15 with 5763 viewsSpruceMoose

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:20 - Nov 15 by BergholtBru

Compared to the Life of Brian, it`s nothing. Good job Christianity is a tolerent religion. Unlike one other I need not name. I`m sure if Greggs had upset them they would have been suicide bombed by now. Now that`s bigotry!!

You are a walking, talking facepalm at times.

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:23 - Nov 15 with 5758 viewsgiant_stow

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:18 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

Such a fragile faith if it is upset by a sausage roll.

I'm agnostic-ish but i think you're missing the point. Greggs are being bullying pussys for picking an easy target.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:24 - Nov 15 with 5754 viewsSpruceMoose

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:23 - Nov 15 by giant_stow

I'm agnostic-ish but i think you're missing the point. Greggs are being bullying pussys for picking an easy target.

More nonsense from Norfolk!

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:24 - Nov 15 with 5752 viewsBlueBadger

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:20 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

I'm not forgiving the Freedom Association for this though.

According to Wiki:

Pub quizzes
The Freedom Association also hold pub quizzes, usually with Jacob Rees-Mogg as quizmaster, in Westminster that have, according to Iain Dale, gained a "cult status".

Shudder.

I think it's fair to say that Jacob Ree-Mogg is quite clearly a massive cult.

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:24 - Nov 15 with 5754 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree. This is utterly stupid from Greggs. Christian baiting isn't a good thing regardless of whether e agree with their beliefs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:24 - Nov 15 with 5755 viewsfactual_blue

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:08 - Nov 15 by vapour_trail

A Greggs advent calendar!?

Jesus wept.

A Greggs advent calendar with lots of free advertising.

Presumably hard-line Muslims will be queueing up to buy these sausage roll-festooned products?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:24 - Nov 15 with 5753 viewsgiant_stow

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:24 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

More nonsense from Norfolk!

not this time (at least). Its clear as day.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:24 - Nov 15 with 5753 viewsBergholtBru

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:21 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

Glad to see you`re in such good form today.

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:25 - Nov 15 with 5752 viewsBlueBadger

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:20 - Nov 15 by brazil1982

Greggs et al would be far too scared.

Why would you be trying to sell pork-based sausage rolls to Muslims in the first place?

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:26 - Nov 15 with 5750 viewsBlueBadger

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:20 - Nov 15 by BergholtBru

So, let me get this straight. We shouldn't be PC but we shouldn't be rude to Christians either?

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:28 - Nov 15 with 5746 viewsBergholtBru

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:26 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

So, let me get this straight. We shouldn't be PC but we shouldn't be rude to Christians either?

You can be as rude to Christians as you like for all I care mate!!!

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:32 - Nov 15 with 5732 viewsBlueBadger

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:28 - Nov 15 by BergholtBru

You can be as rude to Christians as you like for all I care mate!!!

As long as I leave out mentioning that nazis wearing poppies are massively hypocritical traitors to their country, eh?
[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 16:33]

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:34 - Nov 15 with 5722 viewsJohnny_Boy

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:21 - Nov 15 by SpruceMoose

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:40 - Nov 15 with 5699 viewsBlueBadger

Following on from Tesco's excellent piece of bigot baiting... on 16:17 - Nov 15 by GlasgowBlue

It's definitely lacking in class. It doesn't bother me, but I can see why it might bother others, what with it being deeply, deeply, deeply crass and all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024