Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
23:50 - Nov 15 with 34185 views_

meme wars, internet culture and the 'alt right' on 15:01 - Nov 17 with 1303 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

meme wars, internet culture and the 'alt right' on 14:41 - Nov 17 by caught-in-limbo

I'll try again:

Do you think the US, UK and Israel don't employ internet trolls or is this highly effective form of weaponised information only employed by bad countries like China and Russia?

It would have to be a very effective campaign to influence Chinese elections
meme wars, internet culture and the 'alt right' on 15:24 - Nov 17 with 1277 viewscaught-in-limbo

meme wars, internet culture and the 'alt right' on 14:50 - Nov 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

However it seems thst some meddling is more newsworthy than others......!
https://consortiumnews.com/2015/07/13/the-mess-that-nuland-made/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26079957

Edit....is there proof, or just allegations from 'security sources' ? I have seen proof of teenage fake news clickbaiters but not a lot else.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 14:59]

I remember breaking this news to the TWTD collective 3.5 years ago. There are some wonderful neo-nazi apology threads from back then.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

meme wars, internet culture and the 'alt right' on 15:26 - Nov 17 with 1268 viewscaught-in-limbo

meme wars, internet culture and the 'alt right' on 15:01 - Nov 17 by FrowsyArmLarry

It would have to be a very effective campaign to influence Chinese elections

I said "is this highly effective form of weaponised information only employed by bad countries like China and Russia?"

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

meme wars, internet culture and the 'alt right' on 20:14 - Nov 17 with 1211 viewslowhouseblue

meme wars, internet culture and the 'alt right' on 14:41 - Nov 17 by caught-in-limbo

I'll try again:

Do you think the US, UK and Israel don't employ internet trolls or is this highly effective form of weaponised information only employed by bad countries like China and Russia?

you asked me what i was saying. i restated it. russia has been caught trying to manipulate the us election and using trolls and fellow travellers to manipulate social media. there's really no need to 'try again', though i'm happy to keep repeating it.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024