Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Billericay live on TV here this side of the Pond!! 19:42 - Nov 16 with 2510 viewsfloridablue

Well, couldn't believe my eyes when i was just checking if any soccer games are being screened on a Thursday and Lo and Behold Billericays games on! Then i noticed its the only match in the world today! But i'll watch it.
Billericay live on TV here this side of the Pond!! on 20:50 - Nov 16 with 2455 viewsIllinoisblue

fox sports presumably? assuming they still have the FA Cup rights

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Billericay live on TV here this side of the Pond!! on 21:23 - Nov 16 with 2412 viewsfloridablue

Billericay live on TV here this side of the Pond!! on 20:50 - Nov 16 by Illinoisblue

fox sports presumably? assuming they still have the FA Cup rights

its fox channel here in florida, into the second half and got to say, although its not a classic i'm enjoying it although i'm not glued !
playing surface looks pretty good and a neat little stadium, good luck to them
Billericay live on TV here this side of the Pond!! on 21:46 - Nov 16 with 2382 viewsClapham_Junction

Billericay live on TV here this side of the Pond!! on 21:23 - Nov 16 by floridablue

its fox channel here in florida, into the second half and got to say, although its not a classic i'm enjoying it although i'm not glued !
playing surface looks pretty good and a neat little stadium, good luck to them

Look up their owner/manager.

Pleased to see Leatherhead won.
Billericay live on TV here this side of the Pond!! on 21:59 - Nov 16 with 2359 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Have a look at some of Billericay's players, including Kevin Foley!
Billericay live on TV here this side of the Pond!! on 01:25 - Nov 17 with 2262 viewsKilburnBlue

Glenn Tamplin doesnt help himself sometimes mind.

This what he said after the first game

[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 1:25]

Billericay live on TV here this side of the Pond!! on 02:23 - Nov 17 with 2241 viewsIllinoisblue

Billericay live on TV here this side of the Pond!! on 01:25 - Nov 17 by KilburnBlue

Glenn Tamplin doesnt help himself sometimes mind.

This what he said after the first game

[Post edited 17 Nov 2017 1:25]

his twitter feed is an interesting read. Odds on that it all ends in tears within 18 months.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Billericay live on TV here this side of the Pond!! on 06:38 - Nov 17 with 2194 viewschristiand

Billericay live on TV here this side of the Pond!! on 02:23 - Nov 17 by Illinoisblue

his twitter feed is an interesting read. Odds on that it all ends in tears within 18 months.

What he has done at Billericay is tremendous from what he has transformed them from, but he is not the first owner of a non league club that has pumped stupid amounts of money into a club thinking that they'll get in to the football league. No guarantees that they will be successful. I just wonder about the silly money he must be paying Konchesky, Pennant and O'Hara and the impact that has on the rest of the side? Billericay have got a lot of experienced non league players in their squad they must be on decent money too, but I bet there must be some animosity and envy that they are playing in a side with a player on a reported £10,000 p/w! Think of all the egos that need to be massaged.

Well done Leatherhead. Personally, I thought they thoroughly deserved the win. They looked the better side and wanted it more.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024